Broomhill

bpek

23 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

At the game yesterday and would guess the home support was less than 5. Surely this is not sustainable.

I really hope not as really not looking forward to playing them in West of Scotland 1st or 2nd Division in a couple of years 🙈. Plus the potential for 4 down in West leagues will catch some clubs by surprise I bet.

Edited by Shannon

41 minutes ago, Shannon said:

I really hope not as really not looking forward to playing them in West of Scotland 1st or 2nd Division in a couple of years 🙈. Plus the potential for 4 down in West leagues will catch some clubs by surprise I bet.

Or 5......

31 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Or 5......

Nah I cant see Cumbernauld Colts finishing 2nd bottom. Could be totally wrong though then that would cause outrage amongst teams in 5th bottom in the West who most would assume were safe.

Edited by Shannon

2 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Nah I cant see Cumbernauld Colts finishing 2nd bottom. Could be totally wrong though then that would cause outrage amongst teams in 5th bottom in the West who most would assume were safe.

Outrage which would be understandable, but a situation which would be unavoidable for the WoSFL Board under the current rules.

Would Broomhill still exist a few seasons after relegation? I can’t see them staying up in the West, how far they’d fall I haven’t a clue. Can’t be sustainable for them to do a Vale of Leithen surely.

3 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Would Broomhill still exist a few seasons after relegation? I can’t see them staying up in the West, how far they’d fall I haven’t a clue. Can’t be sustainable for them to do a Vale of Leithen surely.

38 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Or 5......

Time will tell

4 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

Could both Broomhill factions exist in the the same space at the same time?

Just now, PossilYM said:

I’m not clued up on the West pyramid but I find it hard to believe Broomhill wouldn’t get instantly relegated from the West Premier. How far could they fall before it’s time to just pack it in? A pointless, soulless club that would surely cease to exist before they fall to tier 10 alongside BSC Glasgow.

6 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

They are completely separate entities now, so there is nothing in the WoSFL rules to stop that happening.

17 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Lovely football minded people. Salt of the Earth. A real boost for the WoSFL. Maybe George Fraser will take the plunge back into the administration side of the game and join the WoSFL committee. Need people with experience like that.

giphy.gif

Make a well known statement from these random words.

take, go, feck, a, yersel, tae, flying.

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I’m not clued up on the West pyramid but I find it hard to believe Broomhill wouldn’t get instantly relegated from the West Premier. How far could they fall before it’s time to just pack it in? A pointless, soulless club that would surely cease to exist before they fall to tier 10 alongside BSC Glasgow.

To bring you up to speed, the Broomhill FC formally known as Own Goal Broomhill were a breakaway from the parent club BSC Glasgow. The parent formed another adult team under the BSC Glasgow name.

Just to clarify BSC stands for Broomhill Sports Club.

BSC Glasgow have a team in the Wosfl. So if Broomhill drop down to the Wosfl there will be two Broomhill's in the one league.

1 minute ago, PossilYM said:

To bring you up to speed, the Broomhill FC formally known as Own Goal Broomhill were a breakaway from the parent club BSC Glasgow. The parent formed another adult team under the BSC Glasgow name.

BSC Glasgow have a team in the Wosfl. So if Broomhill drop down to the Wosfl there will be two Broomhill's in the one league.

I’m aware of the Broomhill/BSC/Open Goal stuff. However I’m not aware of Broomhill’s potential future if they were relegated. I imagine that with no ground, no fanbase and no real identity at all that they’d fall through the West Premier, which is a decent standard, and be relegated instantly. How far would they fall in the West pyramid before it becomes unviable to exist.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Lovely football minded people. Salt of the Earth. A real boost for the WoSFL. Maybe George Fraser will take the plunge back into the administration side of the game and join the WoSFL committee. Need people with experience like that.

giphy.gif

The WoS needs some "ventilation" and more OF-loving involvment... 

3 hours ago, PossilYM said:

I can't believe I'm about to say this;

different entities (my whole being just shuddered then).