Bsc Glasgow

bpek

1 hour ago, Red Rose said:

Good result. Your 10 fans must’ve enjoyed it.

They probably enjoyed it as much as beating yous on yer own patch something an SPFL club couldn't do today. Gie them a break,all the non league clubs done exceptionally well today but that's defo the result of the day! 

53 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

They probably enjoyed it as much as beating yous on yer own patch something an SPFL club couldn't do today. Gie them a break,all the non league clubs done exceptionally well today but that's defo the result of the day! 

Thing is Newky. We didnae beat Rose, we pumped them. Today was a little bit tougher but no less satisfying. The great thing about there only being 10 of us. It's a cheap round. GIRY 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Red Rose said:

Good result. Your 10 fans must’ve enjoyed it.

I'm fine slagging BSC Glasgow for playing absolutely nowhere near Glasgow, but I wouldn't slag them for having no fans. To 95% of football fans in Scotland, us who support clubs with average crowds under 500 are no different. We're all diddy clubs to them.

I'd love to know how BSC manage to put such a good team on the park, though.

20 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I'm fine slagging BSC Glasgow for playing absolutely nowhere near Glasgow, but I wouldn't slag them for having no fans. To 95% of football fans in Scotland, us who support clubs with average crowds under 500 are no different. We're all diddy clubs to them.

Stephen Swift

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

Mr Moyes.

53 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

Absolutely delighted for yous with that result yesterday. We were all shocked as the scores kept coming through.

Who else but Tam Orr to score the winner?

We were excellent yesterday. At 3-1 down I'm sitting thinking how did this happen. We were the better team, we played all the football and it was all done with half the squad suffering from a sickness bug. Captain Ross McMillan got off his sick bed to play. Not that you'd have noticed. He was outstanding. 

We were excellent yesterday. At 3-1 down I'm sitting thinking how did this happen. We were the better team, we played all the football and it was all done with half the squad suffering from a sickness bug. Captain Ross McMillan got off his sick bed to play. Not that you'd have noticed. He was outstanding. 
Must admit I'm a tad jealous!