Bsc Glasgow

bpek

49 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

Interestingly of 11 ties televised so far this season 2 will have been at Premiership clubs, 4 at Championship clubs, 1 at an SPFL1 club, 3 at LL clubs, 1 at an EOS League club. So southerly pyramid = 4/11.

It amazing but no more than the clubs deserve. What never ceases to amaze me is the professionalism of clubs at this level. Little wonder a few bottoms are starting to twitch in the leagues above. 

Just now, Jerry Macguire said:

It amazing but no more than the clubs deserve. What never ceases to amaze me is the professionalism of clubs at this level. Little wonder a few bottoms are starting to twitch in the leagues above. 

From a personal point of view I just hope that the success of new clubs like yourselves & existing clubs recently joining the pyramid (like Penicuik, Bonnyrigg, Kelty etc.) will open more eyes amongst the juniors, but maybe that's wishful thinking...

But for yourselves this will be massive, on top of that obviously gate receipts & matchday income of what could easily end up being a sellout crowd. Hopefully that will help you quite a bit off the pitch as well. :) 

1 minute ago, Marten said:

From a personal point of view I just hope that the success of new clubs like yourselves & existing clubs recently joining the pyramid (like Penicuik, Bonnyrigg, Kelty etc.) will open more eyes amongst the juniors, but maybe that's wishful thinking...

But for yourselves this will be massive, on top of that obviously gate receipts & matchday income of what could easily end up being a sellout crowd. Hopefully that will help you quite a bit off the pitch as well. :) 

The money the club makes from this year’s competition should keep us going for a couple of years.  I think the attitude amongst many of the juniors is starting to change and over the next few seasons that will be borne out when the west finally gets it act together, gets dolled up and buys a carry out before coming to the party. 🥂🍾😂

14 minutes ago, Jerry Macguire said:

The money the club makes from this year’s competition should keep us going for a couple of years.  I think the attitude amongst many of the juniors is starting to change and over the next few seasons that will be borne out when the west finally gets it act together, gets dolled up and buys a carry out before coming to the party. 🥂🍾😂

It's quite frustrating being pro-pyramid and the follower of a Tayside club, that's why I'm quite happy with teams like yourselves putting senior non-league in a good light as I keep hoping that a solution will finally be agreed one day...

5 minutes ago, Marten said:

It's quite frustrating being pro-pyramid and the follower of a Tayside club, that's why I'm quite happy with teams like yourselves putting senior non-league in a good light as I keep hoping that a solution will finally be agreed one day...

Yeah it’s tough especially when the big games you used to be able to look forward to are getting fewer and further between. 

Straight forward win for BSC against Caley Braves. Must admit before the game I was a bit nervous about today. With all the hype surrounding us of late, I was a little concerned there might be an adverse reaction. Needn’t have worried, totally professional performance with Martin Grehan and Michael Anderson the standouts. Only criticism I have is that we weren’t out of sight at half time.
We bombarded their goal first half and although their keeper made a few decent saves to keep them in it we also hit a fair few straight at him and also missed the target a number of times. We should have been about 5 up at half time. They on the other hand scored with pretty much their only shot of the game. The big games just keep coming and it’s the wee Rangers up next at the Indodrill. 

11 hours ago, The Informer said:

How are preparations going for your big game? Tickets going well? Have to say I’m a tad jealous, but wish you guys all the best.

Main stand sold out in less than 24 hours. Only a couple of hundred left out of our allocation of 1000. They should be gone by the middle of the week. Hibs I believe put their tickets on sale this morning. I expect their allocation of 2000 will get snapped up pretty quickly.

I must admit I'm a bit like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa. It's just amazing. 

11 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

Main stand sold out in less than 24 hours. Only a couple of hundred left out of our allocation of 1000. They should be gone by the middle of the week. Hibs I believe put their tickets on sale this morning. I expect their allocation of 2000 will get snapped up pretty quickly.

I must admit I'm a bit like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa. It's just amazing. 

Looking forward to popping along on Sunday.