Stirling Albion v Clyde

Ray Vaughn

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still getting to know what players what not goin to lie :rolleyes: Anyways Bikey has been realised from Stirling. 

Not been released by Stirling left due to clause in his contract to find another club.

1 hour ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Pikey's been signed by Hearts, good riddance to be honest didn't fear him anyway  WAC :thumsup2

Because Bikey's cup tied, Hearts have agreed to allow us to select him on a match-by-match basis for this competition.Starting next Tuesday night.

The two clubs should get together save themselves the time effort and a tonking at somerset by offering Ayr United a bye into the next round .

The way we've been playing Stirling and Clyde should feel they've got a chance against us. Even at Somerset

Clyde fans may be thinking a cup exit will see the end of wee Barry. But sadly for you, we have reverted to our standard dross and I expect us to meekly surrender 2-0. 

Therefore Clyde get to keep Barry *and* get to lose at Ayr in the next round. The joys.

We get to avoid fixture congestion and also get to avoiding losing at Ayr in the next round. 

So mon the Clyde!

Im still not sure if I will attend this game which is destined to be a truly awful game of football.

Hope Clyde have sorted this segregation problem and no one will be spitting on our support, like they did to Arbroath fans.

Im still not sure if I will attend this game which is destined to be a truly awful game of football.

Hope Clyde have sorted this segregation problem and no one will be spitting on our support, like they did to Arbroath fans.

Don't think you will have any problems with segregation there will be plenty of unused seats depending on stirling crowd won't break 400 I will go about 350 and that's being generous

Archived