Forfar v Stirling

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tbsouth said:

Foxy-Swankie-Milne -McCawl all nice neat and tidy players.....we need TOB for dig in there ..too lightweight atm

Nah Foxys never been afraid of getting stuck in, he's suspended next week for a reason! He's been doing a great job sitting infront of the back four. He missed the Arbroath game and what happened.....?

Just now, tbsouth said:

I think he has struggled at times this season...yes he should have played in the Arbroath game but looked poor in the last 2 away games. Get Steeves in from Montrose for full back...it's a no brainer!!

Eh? I haven't seen one game that Foxy has struggled in. Could do with a left back right enough.

37 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

I think he has struggled at times this season...yes he should have played in the Arbroath game but looked poor in the last 2 away games. Get Steeves in from Montrose for full back...it's a no brainer!!

I haven't thought Foxy has struggled but totally agree about Steeves. I never understood why Dick let him go, and for that reason, can't see Petrie let him come back.

Bollan got it wrong today, Lister and Peters up front is not the answer from the start, neither works hard enough, Cox with either would be better. Whoever you play in centre midfield it needs to not be Milne and Swankie together, not a tackle in either and they were too easily bossed for parts of the game.

No doubt MacKay's improved Stirling, think they may be a decent bet for play-off place.

Cox was immense for us, again.

Maybe two points dropped but it might also be a good point by end of season. Lister out with another hamstring injury? Think we need a striker in the window as well as a left back, Bain is wasted there.

1 hour ago, StewartyMac said:

Forfar fans were desperate for him to have been shite, eh? :lol:

No, only guys trying the wind up. I was looking forward to seeing him based on Stirling fans reactions.

Gave TOB his hardest game at centre half and earned the penalty.

Should have been booked for dangerous play and I thought faded as the game wore on but overall he looked like quite a talent.

Happy with the draw today, dont think we'll be relegated now promotion playoffs the aim now, just building for next season aswell

If we make the promotion play offs then we will win it.

Never lost the play offs before.

Archived