Edinburgh v Forfar

1 hour ago, Blue on Blue said:

I was on a bus run by the club a couple of years ago, and the organising people made the journey thoroughly uncomfortable by making it very obvious that they did not want supporters and strangers on their bus.After that, I will never travel on a bus being organised and run by the clique ever again. It's not just me I've spoken to a few fans who are of the same opinion. That I think is why theres no bus.

kerrs.jpg

Bugger aff youse- nae supporters or strangers on ma bus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I should be the City bus convener- this is a family photo of when great-grandad Bam (in trilby, looking like he's out a gangster movie, just above the "S") organised a bus trip in the early '20s. It's in the genes... 

bus.jpg

I was on a bus run by the club a couple of years ago, and the organising people made the journey thoroughly uncomfortable by making it very obvious that they did not want supporters and strangers on their bus.After that, I will never travel on a bus being organised and run by the clique ever again. It's not just me I've spoken to a few fans who are of the same opinion. That I think is why theres no bus.

The whole clubs a clique . The board is full of big ego twats

Were no more tuechters than you are,you stay in a small shithole in Angus the same as the rest of us

Oi. Don't be so critical, Forfar the Mo and Arbroath are very decent towns.

In terms of Angus though you're the country bumpkin fermers, WE ARE ( ;) )the.... #BigToon.

Oi. Don't be so critical, Forfar the Mo and Arbroath are very decent towns. In terms of Angus though you're the country bumpkin fermers, WE ARE ( [emoji6] )the.... #BigToon.

What do you expect, in a place where incest is so rife . Plenty illegitimate bairns propping up arbroaths population figures .

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Maybe I should be the City bus convener- this is a family photo of when great-grandad Bam (in trilby, looking like he's out a gangster movie, just above the "S") organised a bus trip in the early '20s. It's in the genes... 

bus.jpg

He's a bit more dapper looking than you:P

Oi. Don't be so critical, Forfar the Mo and Arbroath are very decent towns. In terms of Angus though you're the country bumpkin fermers, WE ARE ( [emoji6] )the.... #BigToon.

You say you are the big toon,so if being a tuechter is going on size forfar is bigger than Montrose so it can't be that,and it can't be size of club as we are top of league and have been for months

Let's get back to the game. If we hope to win this league this is a must win game. We must play with pace, use the width of the park and keep the ball on the GRASS. High punts upfield from Adam are food and drink for Mbu . Some good battles ahead with Coxy V smoking joe Mbu and Ousman 'Elbows' See against Munro. We need to keep 11 on the pitch so if Coxy wants a square go with Mbu keep it for the car park at 5.30. 

Just now, victormeldrew said:

Let's get back to the game. If we hope to win this league this is a must win game. We must play with pace, use the width of the park and keep the ball on the GRASS. High punts upfield from Adam are food and drink for Mbu . Some good battles ahead with Coxy V smoking joe Mbu and Ousman 'Elbows' See against Munro. We need to keep 11 on the pitch so if Coxy wants a square go with Mbu keep it for the car park at 5.30. 

"Must win game"? Really? 

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

"Must win game"? Really? 

Absolutely.  We sit 5pts clear at the moment. We lost 2 points last Saturday to the mighty Stirling Albion and Arbroath won at home. Arbroath beat Edinburgh 0-2 . If we lose tomorrow and Arbroath win,which they will, then you do the maths. 

It is a MUST win.

looking forward to this one, As victormedrew says there will be individual battles but it will be all over the pitch and not only the ones highlighted. I think the game will be won or lost it on set plays rather than open play but you never know. City are a lot wiser that the 1st time Forfar played at Meadowbank and now know how to handle certain players and the antics that come with them. 

Just now, victormeldrew said:

Absolutely.  We sit 5pts clear at the moment. We lost 2 points last Saturday to the mighty Stirling Albion and Arbroath won at home. Arbroath beat Edinburgh 0-2 . If we lose tomorrow and Arbroath win,which they will, then you do the maths. 

It is a MUST win.

It's hardly a must win, thats mental! We're half way through the season and will be top this time tomorrow no matter what happens. Comments like "must win" are pure hyperbole.

Not able to make Dons game this weekend so will be heading along to this one. City will hopefully be better than they were in last game I saw them in as they need to keep winning to try and get a gap built between themselves and the rest of clubs at the bottom of the league. 

54 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

You worry too much it'll be fine.

Anyways tomorrow, i'd go;

Adam

Bain Travis TOB Malone

Denholm McCawl Milne Swankie

Cox Peters

Fancy Malone in right midfield as he played there on Tuesday...Peters needs a goal...quick!!

Archived