Motherwell vs Rangers January 28th

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The way McGhee has reacted to this loss could mean that the players will either go for it on Saturday and give us a hard game or it may be a gutless performance from them. 

A stunning analysis. Well said.

Sake.
This thread must hold the record for aliases, previously banned posters and grown men who get sin binned for being unable to follow the site rules.

Anyway,score draw on Saturday and better radio coverage since the national broadcaster isn't banned from our ground.

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's a phrase...and don't try and defend the indefensible.

I bet you went to Braidhurst.

Q:

What is a constant variable in science?

A:

QUICK ANSWER

A constant variable, normally called a controlled variable, is the term for a variable that remains constant throughout an experiment, though other variables may change. An example is the water pressure for a faucet when measuring the amount of water released when the faucet is opened to various increments.

On 24/01/2017 at 22:09, DavidMccorquodale said:

The way McGhee has reacted to this loss could mean that the players will either go for it on Saturday and give us a hard game or it may be a gutless performance from them. 

McGhee's got plenty of previous for throwing his players under the bus and unfortunately for us it very rarely has an immediate positive effect either.

That said, I'm still going for a draw here, 1-1 with us scoring in the first half and falling away badly in the second resulting in an equaliser.

On 1/24/2017 at 19:00, The_Kincardine said:

You only face it 4x a season.  We have this dross every fucking week from the moronic diddies.

Spot the common denominator. 

Edit: Yes I see someone else picked up on it. I shouldn't comment before reading the rest of the thread.

Anyway. Hope Mark McGhee has stopped greeting and can organise his troops accordingly. 

Home win.

Not a prayer we we'll keep a clean sheet in this one. As ever if Rangers are struggling to score we will give them a helping hand, we just can't help ourselves when it comes to games against this lot, old or new. Last Saturday was a prime example of that and there have been numerous occasions like that down the years.

The most galling thing is that if we actually had a go and went for it, whilst showing a bit more discipline and composure especially in the second half, we could easily win this game, but you just know that we'll offer them far more respect than they deserve  and if we get in front we will panic yet again and blow it. It's the Motherwell way.

On 25 January 2017 at 12:20, mjw said:

Sake.
This thread must hold the record for aliases, previously banned posters and grown men who get sin binned for being unable to follow the site rules.

Anyway,score draw on Saturday and better radio coverage since the national broadcaster isn't banned from our ground.

Do you know the definition of the word banned?

You could always buy a ticket and actually go to the games. Just a thought.

Do you know the definition of the word banned?
You could always buy a ticket and actually go to the games. Just a thought.

Working Billy big baws.
Thanks for the advice though. you'll dished that out to the armchair loyal on here as well?

5 hours ago, mjw said:

Working Billy big baws.
Thanks for the advice though. you'll dished that out to the armchair loyal on here as well?

Nope just you as you are the one complaining about the radio coverage.

I suggest you address your complaints to Pacific Quay as they are the ones who have 'an ongoing situation with Rangers'

I suggest you address your complaints to Pacific Quay as they are the ones who have 'an ongoing situation with Rangers'

The situation being that they are banned from Ibrox for reporting the truth about Rangers?

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was it not Rangers who bombed one of their reporters out hence the situation

Archived