Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

Why has only 2 teams beaten beith and why have these 3 teams including Talbot not managed to beat one dimensional beith at home in league

Why did you get pumped from bottom of the table Kilwinning. Individual results mean nothing.
Nobody is saying Beith are poor but IMO they are short of being a league winning side

Well said Wile E.C

Beith are not a bad team but they are not looking dominant enough to win the league, They lack a presence

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Why did Auchinleck lose to Kilbirnie???
And you get the same answer kilwinning are beiths bogey team

We lost to Kilbirnie because we didn't take our chances and Kilbirnie took their one chance. It happens in football but as i say you can't take anything from an individual game, Kilbirnie are not better than Talbot and won't finish above them in the league but on this day they won

11 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

Same as kilwinning aren't better than beith and won't finish above them you seem quite happy to write beith off but think robroy are in with a good chance considering Talbot haven't played them what's the reasoning they are better placed to win the league than beith

Because Rob Roy already have the points on the board. Every game in the league is difficult and all points are hard won. Beith need to win all 4 games in hand and even then they only go one point in front. IMO Beith won't win all 4 games.

Rob Roy are also averaging more points per game than Beith. As Rob Roy have played a few more games than Beith that is significant

The league will be won by the team with the stamina and squad size to offset the clusterf*ck of league and cup fixtures at the end of the season. The Rabs have points on the board but have some tough games ahead. The league is won by winning midweek games at the likes of Troon or Kilbirnie, and not picking up injuries and suspensions. Also the added worry of work commitments comes into play. This is a tight league this season so any mistake or bad result will be pounced upon. 

Rob roy haven't played Auchinleck or Glen's home and away and still have to play beith away and pollok away so very hard run in plus if beith beat rob roy the gap wud be 8 with 4 games in hand if beith can beat kilbirnie home and cumnock away next 2 games then we have a good shout but we gotta see if we can bounce back after our loss at weekend

Rob roy haven't played Auchinleck or Glen's home and away and still have to play beith away and pollok away so very hard run in plus if beith beat rob roy the gap wud be 8 with 4 games in hand if beith can beat kilbirnie home and cumnock away next 2 games then we have a good shout but we gotta see if we can bounce back after our loss at weekend

All about if's and personally can't see it. That's coming from someone who has see champion teams. Beith haven't got that affect. They will burn out as their structure will be exposed by the other competing teams come to the end of the session

All about if's and personally can't see it. That's coming from someone who has see champion teams. Beith haven't got that affect. They will burn out as their structure will be exposed by the other competing teams come to the end of the session

Yours is all about ifs considering you haven't seen rob roy. 3 defeats since beginning of season 4 if you count morton what structure will be exposed watever that means so you think the other teams competing for the league are all coming to bellsdale and win considering they have only lost 3 homes games in over a year and one of them was morton

Yours is all about ifs considering you haven't seen rob roy. 3 defeats since beginning of season 4 if you count morton what structure will be exposed watever that means so you think the other teams competing for the league are all coming to bellsdale and win considering they have only lost 3 homes games in over a year and one of them was morton

I think you'll struggle yes. Your team haven't got the strength in depth. Injury problems will probably hit your Creaky and old defence. Light midfield from what I saw and poor forward.

In a nutshell yes I think you'll struggle

Lot of ifs in that ffs

Good wee debate the Roy have it in there hands which is unbelievable . Knowing our team i think we do better against the teams we are not expected to get results against. I'd actually rather have our run in compared to others chance to deal fatal blows to several teams of course also a decent chance it could all go pear shape but rather avoid this bottom sides who are scrapping like mad. Just my opinion.

I think you'll struggle yes. Your team haven't got the strength in depth. Injury problems will probably hit your Creaky and old defence. Light midfield from what I saw and poor forward.

In a nutshell yes I think you'll struggle

The players on the bench have all played plenty games this season plus when u add nicky Docherty who cud be back soon and Joe bradley when match fit that's a decent squad

The players on the bench have all played plenty games this season plus when u add nicky Docherty who cud be back soon and Joe bradley when match fit that's a decent squad

Aye we have a decent squad too my man like any of the other outfits.
But I am usually not wide of the mark in my judgement so I'll call it how I see it. ????

Lot of ifs in that ffs

Good wee debate the Roy have it in there hands which is unbelievable . Knowing our team i think we do better against the teams we are not expected to get results against. I'd actually rather have our run in compared to others chance to deal fatal blows to several teams of course also a decent chance it could all go pear shape but rather avoid this bottom sides who are scrapping like mad. Just my opinion.

I'm happy with our run in as beith have all 3 at home and the rest have still to play each other one thing for sure it's gonna be best title race in a long time considering before a ball was kicked 2 of them I thot wud finish in bottom 4 so hats off Glen's and robroy

Aye we have a decent squad too my man like any of the other outfits.
But I am usually not wide of the mark in my judgement so I'll call it how I see it. ????

It's never been as hard to call as it is this year it's not been hard in last 10 yr apart from beith in 2010 and petershill finishing runners up it not been rocket science to call Talbot have won last 4 but only won it once before then this is probably the first time you cud say at this time of year there is 4 teams challenging

It's never been as hard to call as it is this year it's not been hard in last 10 yr apart from beith in 2010 and petershill finishing runners up it not been rocket science to call Talbot have won last 4 but only won it once before then this is probably the first time you cud say at this time of year there is 4 teams challenging

Agreed all along with you lol but Beith won't be the winners. I'll hold in that. Too weak in the areas that's needed come the end of the season

Agreed all along with you lol but Beith won't be the winners. I'll hold in that. Too weak in the areas that's needed come the end of the season

You don't like beith and some of the beith posters on here so il respect your opinion as they are like aresholes we all have them midfield is beiths strongest area we are missing nicky Docherty and hopefully he will be back soon our Creaky old defence only pollok has scored twice against in league and if u take morton game they have conceded 19 goals in 25 games

Archived