Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

You don't like beith and some of the beith posters on here so il respect your opinion as they are like aresholes we all have them midfield is beiths strongest area we are missing nicky Docherty and hopefully he will be back soon our Creaky old defence only pollok has scored twice against in league and if u take morton game they have conceded 19 goals in 25 games

Woah their cowgirl lol

See the issue is you keep referring to is docherty. Is he some kind of messiah hmm probably not lol.

I don't dislike Beith but you don't have class. Big teams have class. Pollok have class and they haven't won the league or scottish in a while. Cumnock/Bo'ness/Kilbirnie class same again albeit they're is mutual dislike for real other.

But Beith are like the school bullies. Always wanting attention and greeting about how hard they are.

Your fans are sing about the miners strike? Honestly referring about someone who killed Ayrshires workforce just to get a rise out of the fans? Really? Lol.

You segregated the Talbot fans into the wee shed where we used to mingle together without issue. Who created that mess? You guys did.

It ain't about points scoring over you it is about who the better team is/are and I can honestly say you won't win the league because your team is not the best in the league.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't like beith and some of the beith posters on here so il respect your opinion as they are like aresholes we all have them midfield is beiths strongest area we are missing nicky Docherty and hopefully he will be back soon our Creaky old defence only pollok has scored twice against in league and if u take morton game they have conceded 19 goals in 25 games

Felt bad for boy Docherty at the time out a while now .

I was standing up top end talking to an old friend from just outside Auchinleck and there were plenty Talbot fans so it wasnt completely segregated as for the miners strike chants that was stolen from another Garnock valley club who have been using it for a while most of the kids shouting it actually don't know wat it means ffs very touchy as for being school bullies have a wee look in the mirror there matey so why are cumnock Kilbirnie boness big clubs what makes you a big club in the junior game you forgot teams like petershill Arthurlie Irvine meadow Cambuslang

Felt bad for boy Docherty at the time out a while now .

Nicky a good young player good engine and provides a lot of cover so he is a big miss he's not a messiah but can play anywhere along back and midfield if we get the Joe bradley back that left to go queens park and a fit nicky then that makes our squad that bit stronger

I was standing up top end talking to an old friend from just outside Auchinleck and there were plenty Talbot fans so it wasnt completely segregated as for the miners strike chants that was stolen from another Garnock valley club who have been using it for a while most of the kids shouting it actually don't know wat it means ffs very touchy as for being school bullies have a wee look in the mirror there matey so why are cumnock Kilbirnie boness big clubs what makes you a big club in the junior game you forgot teams like petershill Arthurlie Irvine meadow Cambuslang

Am sure the medda and others are big clubs can't name them all. It's about how you act towards other competitors. Pollok acted in a more dignified manner than you guys did after the final no bitter crying. Then you a few of you attack their manager because he had the baws to be angry about being beat.

Fast forward to when you lot lose and Miller bleats about the best team losing. Christ on a bike must have been at a different game lol.

The winning of the Scottish definitely had given you lot a sense of big time Charlie which reflects right down to your fans. Just watch the way quite a few of yer fans vented towards ours at the end of the game last Saturday.

Right off my high horse enough said from me on this matter.

I'd say talbot have more of a chance of winning something than Beith but that's just my opinion. This great run that we keep getting reminded about will end soon. As ever, it will be about scraping wins when others lose. Rob Roy will lose a few too.

Woah their cowgirl lol

See the issue is you keep referring to is docherty. Is he some kind of messiah hmm probably not lol.

I don't dislike Beith but you don't have class. Big teams have class. Pollok have class and they haven't won the league or scottish in a while. Cumnock/Bo'ness/Kilbirnie class same again albeit they're is mutual dislike for real other.

But Beith are like the school bullies. Always wanting attention and greeting about how hard they are.

Your fans are sing about the miners strike? Honestly referring about someone who killed Ayrshires workforce just to get a rise out of the fans? Really? Lol.

You segregated the Talbot fans into the wee shed where we used to mingle together without issue. Who created that mess? You guys did.

It ain't about points scoring over you it is about who the better team is/are and I can honestly say you won't win the league because your team is not the best in the league.

The segregation issue actually came about via the SJFA because a Talbot fan ran onto the pitch at the Scottish Cup tie vs Wigtown and Bladnoch. The SJFA have insisted that the segregation is in place, not Beith.

Every game between the clubs this season at both Beechwood and Bellsdale has been segregated to some extent whether it's been strictly adhered to or access to food and toilet facilities has been allowed, as it was on Saturday.

The segregation issue actually came about via the SJFA because a Talbot fan ran onto the pitch at the Scottish Cup tie vs Wigtown and Bladnoch. The SJFA have insisted that the segregation is in place, not Beith.

Every game between the clubs this season at both Beechwood and Bellsdale has been segregated to some extent whether it's been strictly adhered to or access to food and toilet facilities has been allowed, as it was on Saturday.

This season you said it. Can't remember someone running onto the park at that game. You'll forgive me for that.

Anyway that's a side issue away from the fact you're not a big club in my eyes and recent activities reflect that.

Can assure you 100% it did happen at Wigtown and that was why the clubs have been made to do that at more high profile games. The SJFA contacted all Junior clubs involved in the Scottish Cup after the incident.

So, maybe just maybe, for once you'll admit you got something wrong by trying to have a go at us for that one!

Also, I'm sure some of our players and management will read the comments about us not being good enough to win the league and hopefully use it to inspire us to prove people wrong just like in 2010. Hard ask as KRR have points in the bag and Glens are flying at the moment but all got to play each other so anything can happen.

Am sure the medda and others are big clubs can't name them all. It's about how you act towards other competitors. Pollok acted in a more dignified manner than you guys did after the final no bitter crying. Then you a few of you attack their manager because he had the baws to be angry about being beat. Fast forward to when you lot lose and Miller bleats about the best team losing. Christ on a bike must have been at a different game lol.
The winning of the Scottish definitely had given you lot a sense of big time Charlie which reflects right down to your fans. Just watch the way quite a few of yer fans vented towards ours at the end of the game last Saturday.
Right off my high horse enough said from me on this matter.

Am sure if you ask your committee and the committee of most junior clubs and long standing supporters they won't have many a bad word to say about beith juniors you have been on your soap box since September when a few young boys started singing about the miners you would think it was a hanging offence I've watched junior football on n off for 40 yrs and not seen much trouble and when there is its usually in bigger cup n league games when you get people who don't usually go beith don't have a massive support maybe hardcore of 100 maybe more like 200 since last season are we a big club probably not do we win trophies yes we do if winning trophies make u a big club then if you take talbot out we have our fair share when u look at other ayrshire clubs and when you talk about gracious in defeat not many managers are when you shove a camera or a microphone in there face after a sore defeat. Talbot had by far more possession than beith on Saturday but beith probably had the best 2 chances and I'm sure had it been a draw there would of been no complaints from either side

Can assure you 100% it did happen at Wigtown and that was why the clubs have been made to do that at more high profile games. The SJFA contacted all Junior clubs involved in the Scottish Cup after the incident.

So, maybe just maybe, for once you'll admit you got something wrong by trying to have a go at us for that one!

Also, I'm sure some of our players and management will read the comments about us not being good enough to win the league and hopefully use it to inspire us to prove people wrong just like in 2010. Hard ask as KRR have points in the bag and Glens are flying at the moment but all got to play each other so anything can happen.

Last time I checked my chat was with class of 2010 unless you have juat bullied yer way on here ands I missed it lol. Didn't see anyone run into the park note heard anyone talk about it.

And am sure managers and players of all teams comments about them on here all the time.

Heard it many times before especially from beith faithful of we are the benchmark and Talbot ate the team still to beat. Listen yer speaking to an old hand here. That's called distraction and playing down the fact yer song to beat us to be top boys. Not what's happened is that whilst you lot have been going on about the Talbot other teams i.e KRR and The Glens have went about their business. You'll have to prove yerself now if you still want to be seem as a big team. On and off the park.

Last time I checked my chat was with class of 2010 unless you have juat bullied yer way on here ands I missed it lol. Didn't see anyone run into the park note heard anyone talk about it.

And am sure managers and players of all teams comments about them on here all the time.

Heard it many times before especially from beith faithful of we are the benchmark and Talbot ate the team still to beat. Listen yer speaking to an old hand here. That's called distraction and playing down the fact yer song to beat us to be top boys. Not what's happened is that whilst you lot have been going on about the Talbot other teams i.e KRR and The Glens have went about their business. You'll have to prove yerself now if you still want to be seem as a big team. On and off the park.

So have beith or have I missed something we have dropped same amount of points as Glen's and less than rob roy and talbot

Am sure if you ask your committee and the committee of most junior clubs and long standing supporters they won't have many a bad word to say about beith juniors you have been on your soap box since September when a few young boys started singing about the miners you would think it was a hanging offence I've watched junior football on n off for 40 yrs and not seen much trouble and when there is its usually in bigger cup n league games when you get people who don't usually go beith don't have a massive support maybe hardcore of 100 maybe more like 200 since last season are we a big club probably not do we win trophies yes we do if winning trophies make u a big club then if you take talbot out we have our fair share when u look at other ayrshire clubs and when you talk about gracious in defeat not many managers are when you shove a camera or a microphone in there face after a sore defeat. Talbot had by far more possession than beith on Saturday but beith probably had the best 2 chances and I'm sure had it been a draw there would of been no complaints from either side

Look I respect your views but to gloss over the Maggie Thatcher thing is ridiculous. That was an embarrassment to your club and will be long remembered by myself and a lot others.

It may be that big games attract the undesirable elements but Beith as a club could have remarked about the singing as distasteful but they didn't.

I could go on but I'll respect your view co2010 as at least you have the balls not to block posters at the whiff of being upset about their point of view.

You may be right but a year ago you wouldn't have been celebrating a late penalty win over Beith. You must be running scared.

Not at all. Celebrated like mad when we came from 2-0 down last season to get an unlikely draw and you obviously haven't see my face when we scraped past teams in recent history.

Kilwinning, Hurlford, Pollok and Medda have been top dogs and never felt they were distasteful being there. Unfortunately beith are.

Well they have got ideas above their station these days but best to play it down then walk all over them. No need to be offended by stupid chants. Their young team and not so young team have an excuse. They only get out once in a while. Talbot would have expected to win that game not so long ago.

35 minutes ago, Lupo said:

You may be right but a year ago you wouldn't have been celebrating a late penalty win over Beith. You must be running scared.

Do you know how football works. I have celebrated like mad over a late equaliser against Ardeer before in the Scottish Cup

Archived