Beith 0-1 Auchinleck Match Highlights

Killiepiyo

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/01/2017 at 10:13, classof2010 said:

There's plenty of that on here you don't know hertha I've been mates with him and fotj for over 30yrs and they are good guys just over passionate bout their clubs like most people on here I actually know eamonn as well but I like the anonymity on here I know most of the beith posters as well as a lot of the Kilbirnie ones and have plenty banter with both I say it as I see it and don't run away n hide if my team don't win too many keyboard warriors on here but that's the fun of pie and beans #endofrant

classof2010 i dont know who you are ? but your a Class person indeed 

12 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

I can see them all gathered around the campfire singing those old Garnock Valley folk songs "Wheres your coalmines gone", and "Theirs only one Maggie Thatcher"

that's one thing you will never hear in kilbirnie ! those two songs

6 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Did you know that the last recorded death in Ayrshire by smallpox was in Kilbirnie. Just thought I would let you know:whistle

Hmmm, got a link to verify this? I was always under the impression the last recorded death was in Irvine at the old Ravenspark Hospital & Poor House in the 1920s, back in the days when it was called the "Combination".

Archived