Deer Shaggers v Sheep Shaggers

glasgow-sheep

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, resk said:

How many goals has Logan scored against County now? I can think of three. I think. It's three, isn't it?

I can recall five. One today, one in the 4-0 at Pittodrie earlier in the season, one in another 4-0 at Pittodrie a couple of years ago, and a double in the 3-2 up in Dingwall last season.

Madden had a howler in the first half, how he didn't give a foul for that challenge by Lewis on Gardyne I'll never know. Be interested to see the replay again. Fairly even first half but Chow was having to do a lot of dirty work to keep it that way. Once he went off at HT (before he was inevitably sent off) we lost all shape and Aberdeen dominated us the second half. Man of the match by a clear mile was Scott Fox for me.

Aberdeen deserving winners. We were very poor going forward, can't remember Lewis having many saves to make. Not happy with Boyce seemingly dropping further and further back, he's almost playing as a CM these days.

And the nominations for the comedy performance of the year now include Bobby Madden who cleverly weaved brilliant periods of pretending that he did not understand the basic rules of football and glorious moments when he thought someone else was would make the big calls in the game. His best sketch was when he created a great Fawlty-type fuss over a free kick taken on the half way line during which he blew his whistle with gusto, ran to the area of concern and moved the ball 8.5 inches twice and spoke very earnestly to the County management team without once breaking his adopted character. The man is comedy gold.

As for the game, Fox was astonishingly good and if he is not in the next Scotland squad questions need to be asked. Sadly, Aberdeen deserved the result. Shinnie was excellent and Stachan needs to stop calling up diddies from the outer reaches of Engerland and give the lad a chance.

Archived