Hibernian v Ayr United

That first half was horrendous, second half was slightly better. I've seen some horrific defending at ER through the years but that Ayr goal was up there with the worst, McGregor, Stevenson and Laidlaw all hardly covering themselves in glory but Fontaine fucks sake. He has completely regressed over the past year and is now only a passable championship defender, slower than a week in jail and the thought of him playing next week gives me the fear.

Whats Lennon playing at with Cummings? I liked the formation to start with but Keatings cannot play up top on his own, he can't hold the ball up, needs to play in behind a striker or out on the left. Lennon clearly doesn't like Cummings, we must be the only club on the planet that drops their best striker. If he doesn't start next week questions need to be asked of Lennon. 

Shinnie, I've lost my patience with him. There's definitely a player there which is the most frustrating thing but he hasn't shown anything for months. Loan players are meant to come in and hit the ground running but hes a complete passenger, get rid. 

Ayr defended well yesterday but we made it easy with crosses in the box and no one in the box to connect with them. Its been the same story at home games all season, if we go behind we can't win. Next time we go behind I'd be as well fucking off back to the pub as we never come back to win.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Hibs are an absoulote gang btw

Can't argue tbf. I'll take being an absolute gang that gets promoted over a Stubbsy side who plays the silky stuff but finished below Falkirk though. Stubbs had plenty of results like yesterday too. As has been posted in the last couple of pages, I'd have no faith in Lennon getting us to perform if we get promoted. He's utterly clueless. 

3 hours ago, St. Jude said:

That first half was horrendous, second half was slightly better. I've seen some horrific defending at ER through the years but that Ayr goal was up there with the worst, McGregor, Stevenson and Laidlaw all hardly covering themselves in glory but Fontaine fucks sake. He has completely regressed over the past year and is now only a passable championship defender, slower than a week in jail and the thought of him playing next week gives me the fear.

Whats Lennon playing at with Cummings? I liked the formation to start with but Keatings cannot play up top on his own, he can't hold the ball up, needs to play in behind a striker or out on the left. Lennon clearly doesn't like Cummings, we must be the only club on the planet that drops their best striker. If he doesn't start next week questions need to be asked of Lennon. 

Shinnie, I've lost my patience with him. There's definitely a player there which is the most frustrating thing but he hasn't shown anything for months. Loan players are meant to come in and hit the ground running but hes a complete passenger, get rid. 

Ayr defended well yesterday but we made it easy with crosses in the box and no one in the box to connect with them. Its been the same story at home games all season, if we go behind we can't win. Next time we go behind I'd be as well fucking off back to the pub as we never come back to win.

Even when you go in front at home against Ayr you can't win

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

From the highlights looked like Fleming had an unbelievable game. Also looked like if Cummings had started Hibs would've won - why does Lennon not like him?

If I was Lennon, I'd probably hate Cummings for making him look like a total tit constantly. Even after he came back in, there were signs of Lennon having a stauner for him, i.e. subbing him off the minute he got on two goals a few times.

Cummings is obviously the main culprit re Lennon's "boyband" comment in the summer and I'm guessing he thinks constantly trying to knock him down a peg will instil some kind of old school, guid hoanest laddie mentality at Hibs. The flaws in that are firstly that he's essential to how we play and secondly that he's dropping him for a fat semi-retired passenger anyway.

Whatever it is, Lennon needs to grow the fuck up. If there is some serious discipline issue that we don't know about it, fine - drop the guy altogether. Benching him whenever he gets the chance, only to rely on Cummings to save his arse constantly is just embarrassing.

On 2/1/2017 at 15:52, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm pretty sure you lot were singing hello hello in September at ER, Waving Union jacks is absolutely disgusting and should be a lynching offence and Hibernian fans are proud of our Irish heritage and our close relationship with the famous Glasgow Celtic. Two clubs steeped in glorious, illustrious, unbroken history. God bless us all.

No self respecting Hibs fan wants to be associated with that mob of IRA loving scum. You're an imposter.

Getting tired of fans questioning Stubbs' bottle. Lennon's team have also thrown away leads and dropped points at home in a very similar fashion, in fact this time last season we had actually registered more points than we have currently.

Had Stubbs been managing us this season I'd have no doubt we'd be top of the league comfortably and probably progressing further in the cup competitions too, as our performances against better sides has been by and large not very good (Dundee United apart which seemed to echo a Stubbs performance). We are playing in a worse standard league than last season, and yet regularly playing a poor style of football that hasn't put us miles in front. It's all well and good "winning ugly" but it makes it all the worse when your side fail to show any sort of spark and creativity in a laboured draw.

2 hours ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

No self respecting Hibs fan wants to be associated with that mob of IRA loving scum. You're an imposter.

It couldn't be more obvious that this guy is joking with these kind of silly views. Would be amazing if people were to actually buy it.

13 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

It couldn't be more obvious that this guy is joking with these kind of silly views. Would be amazing if people were to actually buy it.

What silly view are you talking about ? I want my club to be as far removed from that shower of scum as  possible. Them and the other shower from Castle Greyskull could self implode and I wouldn't shed a tear.

Tell me what it is that you love about them I'm all ears.

Archived