Hibernian v Ayr United

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Can anyone post me a link to Lennons interview with AU Media? He done one after a win at Somerset, so a draw will have seen him do one, surely? :rolleyes:

He didn't do one with AU Media, there's a bit of his press conference after

On 01/02/2017 at 09:48, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Starting to tick games off now. Another 3 points here and another good performance. Think we will win 3-0. Cummings x2 and McGinn. An early goal or 2 to settle the nerves.

On 01/02/2017 at 09:51, Kool Keith said:

Should be pretty routine stuff.  If Lennon starts with Humphrey and Boyle out wide then a big scoreline could be on the cards.

On 01/02/2017 at 11:01, Fraser Fyvie said:

Ayr fans doing a Morton and clinging onto past wins to make themselves feel better about the upcoming pumping :lol:

5-0 against this part-time shite.

On 02/02/2017 at 13:35, mackenzie43 said:

Really excited for this game, not been to a hibs/football game in a couple of weeks now, expecting a good win, and I can see us using the wingers again at home. 4-0 Hibs

On 02/02/2017 at 13:46, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Anything less than 5-0 here is unacceptable.

On 02/02/2017 at 14:06, Bambino7 said:

Correct. 5-0. 

tumblr_inline_mp20wdCpf11qz4rgp.gif

Did Lenny give the Ayr TV lads their wee interview today?

Nope. Not really bothered as I rarely listen to the other manager as I'm only concerned as to what McCall has to say. The press interview that Lennon gave was recorded and shown instead.

2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

I don't understand why the micks from the east are so upset when their big team are romping the Premier league:rolleyes: The wee local mob are an irrelevance surely?

I like how all the Celtc patter has clearly rattled your wee brain. Absolute simpleton. 

13 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Did Lenny give the Ayr TV lads their wee interview today?

No, he only does that when he beats Ayr otherwise he takes the huff. They don't really need an interview from Lennon it's just an absolute fucking embarrassment from him when he spits the dummy and refuses.

embarassed-for-you.gif

Nope. Not really bothered as I rarely listen to the other manager as I'm only concerned as to what McCall has to say. The press interview that Lennon gave was recorded and shown instead.

No, he only does that when he beats Ayr otherwise he takes the huff. They don't really need an interview from Lennon it's just an absolute fucking embarrassment from him when he spits the dummy and refuses.

embarassed-for-you.gif

Good.

Archived