Hibernian v Ayr United

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, deano25ffc said:

Talking about on the whole . Preatty sure it was the same situation last year where your team started to ' hibs it ' . The reason you want an emergency loan for commons is to try and make sure your arshes don't fall out . Your club will be doomed if you don't make it out the league this season. Be a better sight than my wedding day seeing your club spend another season in the championship !

You sound like a total arshehole

If Dundee United pick up another shree points in midweek, at a tough venue, then it's really all to play for again.

The final meeting between the two is at Tannadice into the bargain.

14 minutes ago, Elixir said:

If Dundee United pick up another shree points in midweek, at a tough venue, then it's really all to play for again.

Nah, Dundee United are too shite to win this league.

On 24/12/2016 at 18:25, Elixir said:

Rangers utterly strolled it as well. I can see United winning it by close to ten points in the end. Were Hibs not about ten in front at one point?

I honestly can't imagine kicking about in the lower leagues for three, probably four seasons. Remarkable. :lol:

6 hours ago, Elixir said:

From declaring that they'll win it by ten points to scrambling around trying to justify why United are still in with a shout. Quite the change in tune, Paulo. 

Will genuinely wreck Tynie if that wee shitebag, pathetic, untalented cunt shinnie Starts next week. Fontaine backing off from half way. Fucking moron. Fyvie giving the ball away every 2 minutes. Another fucking diddy. Fuck off hibs you fucking cunts.

^^^ seething

1 hour ago, throbber said:

So did my friend who I went to the game with! Was this about 1130?

Around that time aye. Standing there looking at his phone and looking around like he was waiting for a lift (tbf he seemed like one of the few players to actually turn up :lol: )

Adams is unreal at times.  Think he would have made a better rugby player, but there you go.  In all seriousness, he needs to realise having to sub him before he gets red carded is not helping the team.  The Morton game in October turned against us when McCall felt he had to take him off that day as well.  

8 hours ago, Elixir said:

I'd be seriously impressed if we did, given we aren't playing in midweek.

Archived