Ongoing Situation at Ibrox

1 minute ago, MJC said:

To be fair, BBC Scotland are a joke of an outfit and I don't blame Rangers one bit for sticking two fingers up at them and telling them where to go.

I for one am absolutely flabbergasted that you are standing up for Rangers you filthy fucking ***

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rugster said:

I for one am absolutely flabbergasted that you are standing up for Rangers you filthy fucking ***

Ye ragin' pal?

Calm doon, it's just an opinion.

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 09:11, Angusfifer said:

Was kind of looking for specifics. Who said what, and what was it that was reported that the powers that be objected to? 

"bias"

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 09:48, weirdcal said:

IIRC the original ban was for the program investigating craig whyte being a billionaire and coming up with he wasnt. Rangers fans saw that as 'an attack' and went potty (obviously before admin and liquidation)
The newco fans went potty at the mad men intro to a highlights package with mccoist falling from up high (again before he fell from their graces).

Lost track after that

I told you - "enemies".

1 minute ago, weirdcal said:

Yes. Enemies who give warnings of what is to come... strange for a company to have enemies.

You've obviously been affected by this "bias", too...

(And I'm surprised, as your team/club/company play in red, white and blue, too...)

Was it not down to Chris McLaughlin going into full mock outrage mode about a few naughty songs during a game at Ibrox last season where that got more coverage than the match itself?

As I said, I don't blame Rangers for banning them in that case, as this sort of gushing faux anger over, well, virtually nothing, is the sort of attitude that is ruining the game in this country. The BBC then spat the dummy out over being put in their place, hence the 'ongoing situation'.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Was it not down to Chris McLaughlin going into full mock outrage mode about a few naughty songs during a game at Ibrox last season where that got more coverage than the match itself?

As I said, I don't blame Rangers for banning them in that case, as this sort of gushing faux anger over, well, virtually nothing, is the sort of attitude that is ruining the game in this country. The BBC then spat the dummy out over being put in their place, hence the 'ongoing situation'.

It was at Easter Road as has already been explained.

I'd contend that overtly sectarian behaviour is more damaging, than the distaste it provokes in decent people.

That you differ, is no surprise.

So what songs were you guys singing?

14 minutes ago, MJC said:

No, it wasn't. 

7 minutes ago, Bearwithme said:

I don't think the aforementioned Jim Spence has ever been banned from Ibrox or had his media credentials withdrawn. Though he has been banned or the like by at least one of the Dundee clubs.

Yes, that was ridiculous too.

4 minutes ago, The Tedi said:

There is no ban, the BBC are welcome at our magnificent stadium anytime they please.

That was predictable Ted.

It's already been explained what happened.  You keep piping up with this though as if it's somehow a clever observation.

Archived