Montrose v Arbroath

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was the second 45?

Not good enough. I guess that's why we've spent large parts of the season at opposite ends of the table. Game was there in first half to be won when we were well on top. As Arbroath were on top they put it away where we couldn't. That said, very poor marking at corner for equaliser. Pascazio had two chances to clear before giving away free kick which Millar should have placed his wall much better for for the second. Third goal the ball was out but play continued.

Intensity and work rate in the first half was the plus for me today.

Hamilton poor today. Could drop him next week or possibly punt him to LB and Smyth to partner Ricky

Tbf he wasn't great but he should never be dropped excellent all year

I like the sound of

Gold
Smyth
Little
Hamilton

Though

Little a massive player. Missing tiday and won. Positive.

If we play like we did in the first half we should be challenging for a play off spot, McCord made the difference. 

I personally thought the Mo were nothing special 1st half. We looked comfortable until the goal. After that still didn't look great. 2nd half you were just shite

First half we were dire, to be fair the conditions were awful but Montrose were first to every ball and could've led by more. 

2nd half we were very good ang ended up comfortable winners, changes made a huge difference. Good quality goals from us, was very impressed with Smyth, could be a very useful addition. Hamilton should not be dropped under any circumstance. 

I think Montrose are the best team we've played outside Forfar and Elgin, will definitely be challenging for 4th.

Archived