Montrose v Arbroath

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Yeah. No point in blaming the ref. First half I thought we were well in command but arbroath were far better in the second half.

Campbell must have given them the hairdryer treatment at half time.

The hairdryer treatment plus sending McCord on,no clue why he wasn't on from the start.Montrose had their chance in the 1st half when we were simply awful.

Well today yet again we had a shocking referee ......... totally incompetent.
The second goal was never a free kick, after this he did heehaw to stop the horrendous time wasting. 
Why was Dick Campbell not spoken to for celebrating on the pitch. 
3-1 flattered Arbroath 
We get up and go again, and hopefully the incompetent referee will never darken Links Park again.

Ref had nothing to do with the result. We made more of the elements and were more clinical.

Fraser's omission was curious I felt, as was McCord's.

Ref had nothing to do with the result. We made more of the elements and were more clinical.

Fraser's omission was curious I felt, as was McCord's.

Fraser omission wasn't curious. He was stupidly sent off against Cowdenbeath and we have won in last two games without him. Today was simply about who took chances with the elements and Arbroath did that. Look forward to next season when both clubs will be challenging as neither good enough to get promoted this season.

3 minutes ago, Judge said:

Fraser omission wasn't curious. He was stupidly sent off against Cowdenbeath and we have won in last two games without him. Today was simply about who took chances with the elements and Arbroath did that. Look forward to next season when both clubs will be challenging as neither good enough to get promoted this season.

Arbroath have beaten Forfar and Elgin, home and away this season, also we have only lost one away league game all season, so please explain why we are not good enough for promotion? 

10 minutes ago, Judge said:

Sounds like sour grapes we are well good enough to get promoted

Sounds like sour grapes we are well good enough to get promoted

No sour grapes at all. If your good enough for promotion then fair play to you. At moment I think Elgin are best placed to go up with Forfar as they are the best team we have played this season.

I agree with Elgin being a good team and probably one of the best I've seen this season yet we have beaten them twice. They have done a great job of winning against teams below them in the league but not so great when comes to getting points from teams at the top so we have nothing to fear.

I would be very disapointed and surprised if we didn't finish 2nd at least now. We are clearly good enough to go up if we perform in the play offs. 

Our away form as stated is actually tremendous, scored in every game and only lost once. 

Montrose could get 4th based on what I've seen. They've been one of our hardest opponents over the 3 games played. 

Archived