Montrose v Arbroath

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's just most wingers summed up in a sentence.

I like how he puts in a shift though when he's not involved as much, helps out massively defensively.

Am not sure that's the case in the modern game, I like players who look to get involved in the game, at times, I think he is watching the game go by and not looking to assert himself into the match, but that is maybe me being over critical

Am not sure that's the case in the modern game, I like players who look to get involved in the game, at times, I think he is watching the game go by and not looking to assert himself into the match, but that is maybe me being over critical

I see what you're saying I do, we're blessed to have had Bobby on one wing for years now he's class. But a normal winger at this level though I'd say is in and out of games a lot. When you're a winger or wide player the onus is on you to always do or make something happen. So if it's not going your way it can be tough.

43 goals this season though and he must've played a part in about 12/13/14 of them. He's made a good contribution. Skelly been quiet a few games now so might get his chance starting again soon.

Highlights were good. Commentary seems unnecessary but I watch it every week and feel like it helps with figuring out what players from other clubs are like, although he made a few mistakes with our guys so need to look out for that in future.. ;)

Archived