Stirlose v Berwin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ref - making his league debut, I think - is David Dickinson. (Hope the chips are cheap.) Won't want to start with a cancellation if he can help it. But if minus 3 is right, he might not have much choice.

Mind you, they forecast snow here today. Keeps pissing down.

47 minutes ago, Kevin Haynes' Son said:

Hope not, Stirling will miss a bumper payday with the amount of fans we're bringing up / down / across

Bumper payday for Stirling re Berwick fans you're having a laugh, I don't think the club will have to open the East Stand.   :lol:

Must admit, this game has me worried......last Saturday was the realisation that we're in a relegation battle with little sight of turning it around.

I've just finished reading the SO and Mackay saying we need a striker. Once again, he's called it right, but every club at this level is also on the look out for "the next Nathan Austin" and nobody springs to mind when I think of strikers not playing.

Again, what we need to be looking at is Blair Henderson and Darren Smith stepping up to the plate. In all fairness, Henderson has over the last few weeks but it's not enough.

This need for a striker is also deflecting from the fact that, Goalkeeper aside, we are rotten throughout. Stuart McLaren was allowed another season and by and large stuck with the same players that failed him last season plus added more duds. Dave Mackay has cleared some of these duds out but has looked to have replaced them with players who are worse or proving to be no better.

Predicting another awful afternoon at Forthbank getting frustrated watching John Coughlin setting up to defend and hoof the ball and for us to have no answers for it.

Prediction: Stirling 0-1 Berwick

Need to slay these diddies tomorrow and pull away from the dross of the table.

Same kind of performance as last week and I'm confident we'll comfortably win this. Their defence last week against Montrose somehow looks worse than ours.

Murrell in for Sheerin and Orru for McKinlay, I'd the rest of the team picks itself.

Shame McKinlay isn't in the squad but at least it gives Sam to have a good catch up with his pal.

0-2 Berwick. Lavery, Thommo and McKenna with the goals.

Need to slay these diddies tomorrow and pull away from the dross of the table.

Same kind of performance as last week and I'm confident we'll comfortably win this. Their defence last week against Montrose somehow looks worse than ours.

Murrell in for Sheerin and Orru for McKinlay, I'd the rest of the team picks itself.

Shame McKinlay isn't in the squad but at least it gives Sam a chance to have a good catch up with his pal.

0-2 Berwick. Lavery, Thommo and McKenna with the goals.

Archived