Stirlose v Berwin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All over at Forthbank with a 2-2 scoreline on the boards; I don't know what the Hell went wrong in the last five minutes, but we should've had this win in the bag. 7 points out of the last five matches is a very healthy harvest so far this year after the abhorrent first half of the season though. Good to see my boy Kessels get another substitution in as well, he's clearly doing enough to impress Cough so far.

6 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

This diddy English outfit deserved to be pumped.

Don't you feel a bit silly now? All in good taste of course. Fact of the matter remains that Albion has been pumped more often on the pitch this season than the Wallace Monument's dungeon has seen action the past centuries.

8 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

At least we've both taken a step away from Cowden. They're fucked imo

Hopefully not. Our new additions should be enough to move us clear from the bottom and hopefully push Clyde closer to the trapdoor.

What a Fucking blow that is. Definitely not the best of performances but to bottle it with 5 to go has me seething.

Comfy 1st half, two well taken chances had us in a brilliant position.

Even 35 into the second where we'd had chances to kill the game of, we were good enough to see the game out.

Rutherford has one clear cut to make it 3-0, fucks it up, Stirling up the other end make it 2-1 and change the game. Defending for the equaliser is laughable. Good finish tbf but takes the stuffing right out of us and settles them.

Thank Fuck for Spark for the clearance from Hendo at the end. God knows what state I'd be in if that had went in.

But KO I'd have taken a point, after the game I'm gutted we haven't taken 3. Frustrating one to take.

Onto Forfar next week, Mon the Gers x

Archived