Stirlose v Berwin

Saturday created a positive vibe in camp Thomson, meanwhile over in Camp Henderson penalties are the only thing preventing the collapse into the lowland league.

Saturday also showed we have a bit of flexibility at the back now too. Spark has played left, right and centre back in his first two games and been very decent in all positions. Struck me as odd to bring Orru on when we had two CB's on the bench but it worked. I'd consider swapping Sheerin for Murrell but other than that same again i'd say.

4-0. Thommo to one up himself and the league table looks positive on Saturday evening.

fa3e42581ba57ab870c15991f075511a.jpg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the thread title, here's hoping it's not gonna make us look stupid come Saturday evening.

I'd honestly be happy with a draw (the Annan performance was impressive, but might prove to be incidental given the team's horrid results over the past 4 to 5 weeks), but a win is obviously preferred. Being five points clear of 9th would be a Godsend.

Best of luck to the Binos too though; shame they'll show up in the drab red kits rather than the beautifully retro tops from last season.

Can already predict this one.

We will start as the better team, game will be absolutely shite but we will be less shite.Henderson will score. This will cause the Berwick faithful to have a complete heads gone when he celebrates in front of all of them. The first half will finish 1-0 to the Albion.

The second half will begin much the same, we will create chances but not finish them. Then our defence will act like blind men as per usual and Berwick will score, this will happen again and Berwick will win.

We will fall to bottom and the charge towards the Lowland League becomes even more real.

2 hours ago, BinosCammy said:

Need to win vs this lot, just keeping 9th warm for yous lads
2-1 binos ( hendo to get it right up the home and away support)

Agree need the points and nothing could be better on Saturday than delivering a home victory over the Berwickers. Expect it to be a tight affair, with not to much silky football played by both teams but fancy us to scape it be the odd goal. Blair Henderson to continue his goalscoring run and get the winner.

Coff is likely to bring Notman in. Possibly  for Mckinlay if he is still injured, (with Spark staying at Centre-back). Hope he plays 2 up top, but he may also just bring Notman in for Sheerin.

Not fussed about losing those 3 really. The replacements all seem to have a bit more about them.

Archived