Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bennett said:

I've sent in my application, hopefully I hear back soon.

If you can get Tedi to green dot your application then the gig is most definitely yours.

So what would be your first order of business Benny?, have Tedi hand out green dots to the squad every time they do something right. :lol:

37 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

If you can get Tedi to green dot your application then the gig is most definitely yours.

So what would be your first order of business Benny?, have Tedi hand out green dots to the squad every time they do something right. :lol:

The QC droning on about dots again . Wonderful 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

It is .nice to see you have gained some self awareness after years of posting shite .  A reasonable grown man should not give two fucks about dots on a football forum 

To be brutally honest F_B it is you that is banging on about fucking dots, I merely took the piss out of a post ffs.

So if you could shut the f**k up about them It would be well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

To be brutally honest F_B it is you that is banging on about fucking dots, I merely took the piss out of a post ffs.

So if you could shut the f**k up about them It would be well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You mentioned them twice in one post at a desperate attempt for humour . Not one of them remotely humorous . Cover up how you like but you have a history of posting and throwing tantrums over such nonsense before 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

You mentioned them twice in one post at a desperate attempt for humour . Not one of them remotely humorous . Cover up how you like but you have a history of posting and throwing tantrums over such nonsense before 

Keep pushing.

I personally have not seen tedi posting about dots and if so my point still stands . I find the dots debate utterly pointless and rediculous 

Forgive me for pointing this out, but you did not say "a reasonable grown man should not post about dots on a football forum", you said "a reasonable grown man should not give two fucks about dots on a football forum".

Given that Tedi, as you are aware, devotes a great deal of time and effort into dotting bennet's every utterance, I would surmise he gives two fucks about it.

Your contention, therefore, is that Tedi is neither reasonable nor a grown man, is it not?

If my logic is incorrect in any area, please feel free to point it out.

Just now, milton75 said:

Forgive me for pointing this out, but you did not say "a reasonable grown man should not post about dots on a football forum", you said "a reasonable grown man should not give two fucks about dots on a football forum".

Given that Tedi, as you are aware, devotes a great deal of time and effort into dotting bennet's every utterance, I would surmise he gives two fucks about it.

Your contention, therefore, is that Tedi is neither reasonable nor a grown man, is it not?

I honestly could not give two fucks 

2 minutes ago, milton75 said:

You must spend a great deal of time checking who dots my every utterance.

I'm guessing that Tedi is ripping the pish to wind up kunts like you:)

Archived