Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I get that part. But why? An English player moving to Scotland starts paying his dues to the SPFA. Why is a manager still with an English Union?

Keep up

Rangers fans should be pleased. Don't they sympathise with unionist england as opposed to the SNP / Tartan Army outlook?

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Get fucked you utter shitebag.

An angry wrestling fan lol

3 hours ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Rangers fans should be pleased. Don't they sympathise with unionist england as opposed to the SNP / Tartan Army outlook?

Do we?

I get that part. But why? An English player moving to Scotland starts paying his dues to the SPFA. Why is a manager still with an English Union?

Keep up

Cos Alex Smith is in charge of the Scottish version?

Just as a matter of interest what happens if Warburton had quit Rangers #2 for Forest and King didn't accept his resignation?

I seem to remember Falkirk didn't accept McCalls resignation when he went to Utd in 2003. 

End result he still left.

On 16/02/2017 at 00:38, Forever_blueco said:

I am no defender of King . Both parties have probably made mistakes and the biggest f**k up has probably came from the agent in the middle . 

An agent can't tender a verbal resignation on behalf of his client. He can indicate an intention to quit. But unless full terms are agreed verbally there is no contract. 

An agent can't tender a verbal resignation on behalf of his client. He can indicate an intention to quit. But unless full terms are agreed verbally there is no contract. 

Not entirely true. If somebody authorises another person to act on their behalf, especially if in writing, then anything their representative says can be legally binding.

On 16/02/2017 at 00:38, Forever_blueco said:

I am no defender of King . Both parties have probably made mistakes and the biggest f**k up has probably came from the agent in the middle . 

Neither King or Warberton were at the meeting.

Did the agent acting for Warberton meet Stewart Robertson? Was anyone else there? Is Stewart Robertson the guy that screwed things up?

1 minute ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Did the agent acting for Warberton meet Stewart Robertson? Was anyone else there? Is Stewart Robertson the guy that screwed things up?

Just asking, is this an 'in joke'?

3 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Will probably come down to "he says" and "He said" if it goes to court. All hearsay and conjecture ruling in Warburtons favour most likely.

Archived