Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Derlei said:

As much as the diddies & ****** are creaming themselves over the thought of BF being the next manager, it's never going to happen.

We simply don't have a 'Rangers man' good enough, apart from Walter Smith.

Walter couldn't manage his own shite without a warchest...and we all know that King doesn't have one

8 minutes ago, Elbhoy said:

You don't have anyone good enough to takeover, because your fake billionaire won't spend a penny on anykunt half decent, you're limited to a desperate ex player who nobody would touch with a barge pole or some obscure patsy, soon to be packaged as , the next big thing, like Cathro.

Yes, financial fair play rules don't apply to Rangers, the board should be spending zillions....

2 hours ago, Elbhoy said:

You don't have anyone good enough to takeover, because your fake billionaire won't spend a penny on anykunt half decent, you're limited to a desperate ex player who nobody would touch with a barge pole or some obscure patsy, soon to be packaged as , the next big thing, like Cathro.

It doesn't matter who they employ as a manager by looking at the list of available candidates, they will simply be not good enough for the job as far as the bears will be concerned.

Just now, Elbhoy said:

Is he one of those idiots that believe King?

Maybe he can explain why Rangers can't afford a decent manager because of FFP rules and this.

Nah, Bennett is a fucking idiot of the highest magnitude who only logs into P&B to troll and wind folk up as well as using up his full quota of rep points which to be honest is more important than posting about football related topics.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Nah, Bennett is a fucking idiot of the highest magnitude who only logs into P&B to troll and wind folk up as well as using up his full quota of rep points which to be honest is more important than posting about football related topics.

Again you bang on about dots . Gee it a rest ffs . No c**t cares , if you stopped being annoyed by such minor matters then these posters would probably stop doing it :lol:

40 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

The QC not caring about dots lol

40 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Again you bang on about dots . Gee it a rest ffs . No c**t cares , if you stopped being annoyed by such minor matters then these posters would probably stop doing it :lol:

Just now, bennett said:

The QC not caring about dots lol

To be perfectly honest I wasn't bothered at all, I never mentioned dots, just posting habits.

Just now, Elbhoy said:

Still waiting to here how FFP rules stops a club with whos  financies are the envy of the world from, employing decent Manager?

Ok then, whatever floats yer boat..

Just now, Elbhoy said:

An answer floats my boat mate, you imply FFP stops you from getting a decent Manager , but King tells us your financies are the envy of the footballing world!

Has Stan returned as a green n grey?

7 minutes ago, Elbhoy said:

An answer floats my boat mate, you imply FFP stops you from getting a decent Manager , but King tells us your financies are the envy of the footballing world!

I told you Elbhoy, you won't get a straight answer out of him at all. Just make a spelling or typo error and he'll be all over it like a rash. Just like the last one I did there ffs??? :lol: He was onto like a highly trained sniper.

Archived