Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

This guy must be thick as sh*t

In other news, a Rangers fan said to me today that Joe Garner is rubbish, but it's because he was used to a better standard of football at Preston North End #logic

The Barton Defence

Who gets to break it to Murty that Caxinha ain't taking over till next Monday...

He can't be so insane to think he can face the other half away and get a complete bleaching in his first game and current form suggests nothing else

Could some enlightened person explain what this means to me, please...

From BBC Scotland Sport  :

"I think he could be very good," Stubbs told BBC Scotland.

"It is a left-field choice because I don't think anyone would have thought of this in the first place, but that doesn't mean he's not a right fit for the club.

"It is a left-field choice because I don't think anyone would have thought of this in the first place, but that doesn't mean he's not a right fit for the club.

Alan Stubbs, fitbaw hipster.

6 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It means he hasn't the faintest idea.  Usual shite interview in such circumstances to fill air time.

I assume he will of course be highlighted as the finest manager in world football by our media should he ever actually turn up.

18 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

It means he hasn't the faintest idea.  Usual shite interview in such circumstances to fill air time.

I assume he will of course be highlighted as the finest manager in world football by our media should he jet in.

FTFY

Must admit I'm baffled as to why this is the boards top candidate for job. Rangers need someone who'll be at the club long term and Caixinha changes jobs like the weather. 

I can only see this failing and setting Rangers back yet another year in all honesty.

3 hours ago, Elbhoy said:

He'd be aff his nut to take the job before facing the Champs

No doubt he'll do the classic shitebag move of , sitting in the stand for the game, so if they get pumped it's nothing to do with him, and if they win, then they were trying to impress the new Manager.

I cant see him doing a Lou Macari 

2 hours ago, thepundit said:

Must admit I'm baffled as to why this is the boards top candidate for job. Rangers need someone who'll be at the club long term and Caixinha changes jobs like the weather. 

I can only see this failing and setting Rangers back yet another year in all honesty.

I'm second guessing the board here but isn't this why the DoF job is more important?  Managers come and go but can slot in to a whole-club strategy.  This seems pretty sensible to me.

I'm second guessing the board here but isn't this why the DoF job is more important?  Managers come and go but can slot in to a whole-club strategy.  This seems pretty sensible to me.

Well that's certainly the idea. So why didn't the board just appoint a DoF and leave the already aquatinted non-performer in charge?

Archived