Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that Caixinha has to say something positive about Rangers and come in with a bit of bluster and "rightful place"-type braggadocio to try and get an already sceptical fanbase onside but "this is the best squad in Scotland..."? Really?

It's blatantly obvious that squad isn't the best in Scotland.

New Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha believes he will have no problem adapting to Scottish football - because he is "a world citizen".

But the 46-year-old Portuguese will begin interviewing for a "local" assistant to help him at Ibrox.

Step forward, Barry.

He'll need a local assistant to teach him the club traditions, the one's they bought from the dead Rangers along with their trophies. A kebab munching, bigoted c**t it is then.

As a Rangers fan I wish he didn't hit out with the 'best squad in Scotland' comment but I think it's a case of him trying to give the players a boost to get them onside. However, it was clearly an exaggeration. Just hope this fella knows what he has let himself in for.

Just playing to the thick as shit gallery tbh

The total lack of self awareness from everyone connected to that club continues to astound me. I'm amazed he never mentioned how they are the people, still time I suppose.

Archived