Next Rangers Manager

53 minutes ago, Derlei said:

The journey has already been completed.

On course for European football next season.

Whats not to like?

Nothing, the "rise" of the new Rangers has been hilarious and promises to continue to be.  Keep it up boys.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derlei said:

Sorry, I didn't hear the bit when he said we'd win a European trophy.

Asked what his objective at Rangers is, Caixinha said: “To make this club even bigger than it is. To try and achieve something that maybe we haven’t achieved.

“We are talking about trophies. We are talking about European trophies

Here it is. Heres the article - http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15153609.New_Rangers_manager_Pedro_Caixinha_reveals_his_ultimate_ambition___to_win_a_European_trophy_at_Ibrox/?ref=arc

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

"Scottish football needs a strong Rangers" he said.

I wonder how he responded when the assembled hacks pounced on this contentious comment and asked him to justify it.

Back in the Premiership, sitting third place. 
Hilarious indeed.

It really has been a hilarious 5 and a bit years.

Hopefully, regardless of the various clubs that call it their home, Ibrox will continue to provide laughs to us all for many years to come.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Funny that.

I was happy with discussions about a Miss World at the Ibrox trophy room.

Is she the team bike the Rangers fans boast about?  If so, I'll get my orange top out of the loft.

PEDRO Caixinha last night revealed that his ultimate ambition is to bring a European trophy to Ibrox

I'm sure if he asked nicely Celtic or Aberdeen would lend him one for the day to fulfil his ultimate ambition. In a make-a-wish type deal.

47 minutes ago, Derlei said:

PEDRO Caixinha last night revealed that his ultimate ambition is to bring a European trophy to Ibrox  .

At this time, I agree, it’s not realistic. But we need to set targets which are realistic and ambitious at the same time.

Does the new look challenge cup count as a European trophy.

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 19:56, Derlei said:

PEDRO Caixinha last night revealed that his ultimate ambition is to bring a European trophy to Ibrox  .

At this time, I agree, it’s not realistic. But we need to set targets which are realistic and ambitious at the same time.

So you did hear him mention winning a European trophy then. 

So you did hear him mention winning a European trophy then. 

How has no one picked up on this yet? A nobody coming from 5th place in the the Qatar league, taking over a 5yr old team sitting 3rd in the Scottish league and he's talking about winning a European trophy.

Archived