Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If all your "fans" gave up an average of say £50? There must of been enough "bears" out there to save the club?

Never realised how popular Kincardine was, that's a lot of fans.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Never realised how popular Kincardine was, that's a lot of fans.

I live a couple of miles from it.

Its halfway between Falkirk and Dunfermline, it has a bridge and a Co-Op, thats it. A bit shite to be honest.

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Its halfway between Falkirk and Dunfermline, it has a bridge and a Co-Op, thats it. A bit shite to be honest.

Don't mention shite, apparently the QC likes to shite in the bath and ...... Nah I'd better not go there.

Were you ever a coach driver by any chance?

4-3-3 formation Wighton behind haber and ojamaa

I'm not trying to be rude but I can't formulate a 4-3-3 that has Wighton behind 2, surely that'd be 4-3-1-2 or if you want to simplify it, still a 4-4-2? Or am I missing something completely obvious? I've had a long day so apologies if it's a daft question.

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

In a way we are already winners and always will be.

Twice, as Dundee fans, have been asked to dip into our pockets and save our club, first the Dee4Life campaign then the Deefiant season, with a hefty points deduction, we stepped up to the mark and our club marches on. This to me highlights that not only can we all rave about how much our club means to us we can back it up by literally putting our money where our mouths are. 

Rangers fans let their club die.

This highlights the shitebaggery and piss and wind they spout. They say they are "bears" and love their club, but when asked to prove it, they all hide and tell us "Scottish football is shite anyways!" Just all pretend fans following a fake club.

Dundee fc, already winning.

Magnificent Johnny. 'Glasgow Rangers, do walking away.'

I've been shiteing in a bucket all week just in case any Sevco mutants take an unusual route to Dens and walk under my window, allowing me to gleefully tip said bucket of shite from 3 stories up on to their scaffy heads

I've been shiteing in a bucket all week just in case any Sevco mutants take an unusual route to Dens and walk under my window, allowing me to gleefully tip said bucket of shite from 3 stories up on to their scaffy heads

I used to live on sandeman st in between dens and tanadump the old firm fans used to piss up our close and even had the nerve to ask to use our toilet for a dump,no fucking shame that lot.

7 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

I used to live on sandeman st in between dens and tanadump the old firm fans used to piss up our close and even had the nerve to ask to use our toilet for a dump,no fucking shame that lot.

Were you that tramp that had no toilet paper? If it was you? I shat in yer bath by the way and used the shower attachment as a Bidet so you know it was me, your welcome. :wub:

No you haven't.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

I actually wouldn't rule it out tbh. 

In the GN forum he is disgusted at me apparently pissing in a bath, but yet he has been in his home shitting in a bucket for a week? f**k knows where his line of acceptability of human behaviour lies? DA is truly a very strange guy.

Archived