Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

Right now the dust has settled.  We bossed that team for the whole game.  A penalty was the only way they were gonna score.  I don't think I have seen such a gutless performance from Hearts in a derby ever.  I mean Jesus, they were really shite.  They looked clueless.  Cathro will be on a shoggly peg now.  The league is still our priority, but I fancy us to at least make the Semi.

Gutless was the very same word I thought of.  I've seen poor Hearts sides before but I've never seen one as weak as that.

They reflect the Manager's disposition IMO and it's tough times ahead if they don't get rid.

2 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Consider yourselves humiliated.

Another goal for Cummy. Bartley dominating the midfield again. THE. CITY. IS. OURS.

Totally agree

Never for a minute thought we could play as badly as the first game , how wrong.

We were fucking pathetic and yes , totally humiliated by a very impressive Hibs side.

I thought Hearts looked like us when Fenlon was the manager, completely clueless. We were the better team all over the park. 

Motm John McGinn what a fucking shift this guy puts in, absolutely superb. Cummings not far behind him, done brilliant for the first two goals. Big fat tits Holt as well, get that up you Winston.

Thats up there with the Burley Derby for my favourite game at ER, it was rocking. Lost my voice.

HERE WE GOOOOOO

Archived