Celtic v Motherwell 18th Feb

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must congratulate the Celtic players for not taking brutal revenge on the opposition as they would normally do. Only 9 fouls against Motherwell's 9 and no players booked, Celtic must have cleaned up their act since the start of the year as after they were diddy wolloped by Barca in the CL back in September they fouled more than the opposition almost every game including vs Albion Rovers.

22 minutes ago, CityDave said:

I must congratulate the Celtic players for not taking brutal revenge on the opposition as they would normally do. Only 9 fouls against Motherwell's 9 and no players booked, Celtic must have cleaned up their act since the start of the year as after they were diddy wolloped by Barca in the CL back in September they fouled more than the opposition almost every game including vs Albion Rovers.

Aye alright

22 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Saturday night totally different picture in my head FFS 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Not seen TV replays but in real time from my seat the penalty looked a tad soft.

However since Peter Lawell runs Scottish football its only right we get decisions like these.

He clips his heels. It's a totally daft penalty to give away, he's just got a bit too close and tried to nick the ball rather than just following him out.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

He clips his heels. It's a totally daft penalty to give away, he's just got a bit too close and tried to nick the ball rather than just following him out.

I was sitting in North Stand lower facing the incident so not the best view to see if he was clipped, thought there was a slight nudge in his back but he went down looking for it.

Suppose tomorrows Sportscene will clear it up but will take your word for it if you had a better view or if you were watching on a stream?

Just now, Flybhoy said:

I was sitting in North Stand lower facing the incident so not the best view to see if he was clipped, thought there was a slight nudge in his back but he went down looking for it.

Suppose tomorrows Sportscene will clear it up but will take your word for it if you had a better view or if you were watching on a stream?

I just watched the clip that's up on YouTube there just before you posted.

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Not seen TV replays but in real time from my seat the penalty looked a tad soft.

However since Peter Lawell runs Scottish football its only right we get decisions like these.

Dembele gets to the ball first and the defender gets caught wrong side and bundles him over that's how i saw it

Archived