Celtic v Motherwell 18th Feb

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Trusox m9. https://trusox.com/

Most players wear them. Usually they cut off the foot part of the actual sock and just use the bit over the calf as a kind of legging as part of the "official strip".

I've seen something similar in hospitals as well, very comfortable. If cutting of the lower part of the sock is happening often then kit designers should be introducing this padding to the teams socks.

Just now, ropy said:

Looks like Bowman was steadying himself after putting the ball out

:lol: Aye he knee'ded some way of slowing down quickly, lucky for him there was a dead leg in just the right place at the right time.

1 minute ago, CityDave said:

I've seen something similar in hospitals as well, very comfortable. If cutting of the lower part of the sock is happening often then kit designers should be introducing this padding to the teams socks.

It's incredibly sad and dull that I know about this but there's an article about the whole thing here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/05/28/trusox-inside-the-secret-british-sports-brand-worn-by-gareth-bal/

Just now, Tynieness said:

Looked like a clear case of the knee playing the boot to be honest :ph34r:

I suppose it would be best if we all just say that WTF was Teirny's knee doing in the way of Bowman's stride and the Celtic player got what he deserved eh? :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I suppose it would be best if we all just say that WTF was Teirny's knee doing in the way of Bowman's stride and the Celtic player got what he deserved eh? :rolleyes:

I think you are being harsh on the Celtic player, if he doesn't have the pace to get out the way he seems happy to take his medicine.

17 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I for one are shocked that Celtic players would stoop so low to get blood onto the Motherwell players studs. Shocking display of jealousy from Teirny.

I think he did well to get a touch on the ball after disposing with the challenge

Archived