Fifa Or Pro Ev

Guest Bawford Craptie

Dont mean to piss anyone off here but fifa is for mugs. There hasnt been a good version since the megadrive!

Pro Evo is the ONLY football game to come close to what sensible soccer offered. Pro Evo is how football should be in computer form.

sorry, but to start an argument, FIFA is gash and for the more weak minded of the footballing game player, whereas ProEvo is for the footballing purist.

667275[/snapback]

Agreed, although the last FIFA was getting better, some aspects were better than Pro Evo like the free-kicks but all round I prefer Pro Evo

Guest larkhall Accie Loyal
Fifa is specifically made for retarted Fifer's.

667362[/snapback]

:lol::lol: Yes Pro Evo is da best, the new one is out October/November

Guest Total Package
Why is Fifa even used in the same breath as Pro Ev?

There is no comparison what so ever. Pro Ev wins hands down. Possibly 1 of the best games made for the PS2. Can't wait til the new 1 comes out in October  :D

669243[/snapback]

I was going to agree with you but I can't cause your a Fifer. Fifa rules.

Guest Bawford Craptie
I don't think there's a better game out then PES4.

I remember the old ISS games... they were class as well.  Same designers etc.

Total realism! Pro Evo Rocks!

669716[/snapback]

Its actually a different team to the ISS games hence the greater realism to ISS's arcadey style.

The lead designer of the PES series was asked how close to the real thing did he manage with PES 4 and he replied about 10%. Thats honesty for you! And a sign of how much better the series could become over the coming years.

Its actually a different team to the ISS games hence the greater realism to ISS's arcadey style.

669767[/snapback]

Did the ISS Pro team not split to make ISS and Pro Evo?

PES 4 Is magnificent. I know a couple of folk who didn't even give it a chance claiming it was no improvement on 3 but every year there are new subtleties to adapt to and you realise then how much of an improvement the game has been given.

Guest Bawford Craptie
Did the ISS Pro team not split to make ISS and Pro Evo?

PES 4 Is magnificent. I know a couple of folk who didn't even give it a chance claiming it was no improvement on 3 but every year there are new subtleties to adapt to and you realise then how much of an improvement the game has been given.

669891[/snapback]

ISS Pro and PES where same team but the old ISS, ISS 64, 98 and 2000 games where a different team. All published under Konami though

I didnt think PES 4 was an improvment to begin with but after a while I realised it was amazing. PES 5 will prob be the same. Hopefully they can make it a lot more difficult cause they have been far too easy - even on 6.

Archived