Fifa Or Pro Ev

Did the ISS Pro team not split to make ISS and Pro Evo?

PES 4 Is magnificent. I know a couple of folk who didn't even give it a chance claiming it was no improvement on 3 but every year there are new subtleties to adapt to and you realise then how much of an improvement the game has been given.

669891[/snapback]

Totally agree. I still have PES 2 & when it came out I thought it was the dogs bollocks! Can't play it nowadays, its rubbish in comparison.

Mikey

Dont mean to piss anyone off here but fifa is for mugs.  There hasnt been a good version since the megadrive!

Pro Evo is the ONLY football game to come close to what sensible soccer offered.  Pro Evo is how football should be in computer form.

667268[/snapback]

i agree with the fact that nothing has come close to sensible soccer! but fifa is miles better than pro ev!!

Pro Evo for me.I feel that the gameplay is much better and there's more skill required-in Fifa you could run up the park from your own half with one player and score a goal-you can't do that on Pro Evo.Fifa,IMO,is over-rated and shite.

I haven't played Pro Evo in a while, but I do think that FIFA has become much better since 2004 and 2005. Before that, it was sorely lacking.

FIFA on the SNES was only good because there was f**k-all else of substance available. ISS came and changed that; its spiritual successor, Pro Evo, is something to which I need to give another chance :D

Pro Evo 4, on a good PC, usb playstation gamepad adapter with Wolf Patch installed... bloody marvelous! Real players, real stadiums, unlocks 6* and adds new chants. Can't ask for anything more (well perhaps a team update, the patch is for the 04/05 season).

• 2 weeks later...
FIFA RULES YOU HAVE ALL THE PROPER TEAM NAMES CAUSE PLAYING LONDON RED AGAINST MANCHESTER RED WAS GETIING ANNOYING.

703605[/snapback]

That post says it all for me. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest Gazza, Legend

Played the Pro Evo demo and its quality, the graphics are fantastic and gameplay is a lot beter, its actually very difficult even on 3* rating as the ball bobbles around and your touch has to be good, passing comes up short and shots ping off the outside of your boot into the crowd if your shot isnt perfect!

All in all its going to be a relationship destroyer along with FM 2006 :lol:

And for all those who complain about wrong team names etc, theres no harm in spending an hour or so on the edit functioon is there??

Hardly a big price to play considering its the best football game ever released.

Guest cfczoomcfc
Played the Pro Evo demo and its quality, the graphics are fantastic and gameplay is a lot beter, its actually very difficult even on 3* rating as the ball bobbles around and your touch has to be good, passing comes up short and shots ping off the outside of your boot into the crowd if your shot isnt perfect!

All in all its going to be a relationship destroyer along with FM 2006  :lol:

And for all those who complain about wrong team names etc, theres no harm in spending an hour or so on the edit functioon is there??

Hardly a big price to play considering its the best football game ever released.

708921[/snapback]

Last year id agree with you but have to say Fifa is way better this year iv got both (aye a dae goty the barras n wit aboot it :lol: ) fifa has took it to a new level.

Archived