Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

13 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

f**k knows what the SmackDown Women's match is supposed to be btw. 

Looks to be exactly the same as the Six-Pack Challenge match from Backlash only with Mickie James instead of Nikki Bella... surprised Tamina hasn't come back yet unless they've got post-Wrestlemania plans for her

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Looks to be exactly the same as the Six-Pack Challenge match from Backlash only with Mickie James instead of Nikki Bella... surprised Tamina hasn't come back yet unless they've got post-Wrestlemania plans for her

Yeah I've mentioned the six pack challenge in the post I'm about to put up. Seems most likely but they've made an arse of the booking. Too vague.

It'll clearly be when Real American plays, Hulk Hogan gurns his way down to the ring and dances with - but not too close to - the New Day.  And don't any of you dare be sour.

Rollins will likely get one in hitting the Pedigree on Triple H.  If Sasha turns heel on Bayley, that will be a good moment if they do it right.  Not quite as big as if they finally turn Reigns heel and really turn him heel by beating the Undertaker senseless and retiring him.  If the Cena match goes the way that a lot of the dirtsheets are reporting, and Cena proposes to Nikki, that will probably go down as the moment according to them.  I'll mark out anyway.

Outside shot of Lesnar vs Goldberg being something memorable though.  I really can't see how they're going to book the match itself - seems pretty obvious that Lesnar is going over, but how they get to that point is interesting.  If they give it ten minutes and have Goldberg leave absolutely everything he has in the ring, I could see it being good.  

3 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Can you spoiler tag that post Jamie? I don't want to have to wait for a new page to start to be able to visit this page again.

EDIT: Nevermind.

:lol: I'm never ever doing a post like that again. It genuinely took 10 mins for it to move on after I edited a small section of it. Think for next year's WrestleMania we should return to just a list of matches and the accompanying graphics! 

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Think a good idea might be to have the text part of the post, and videos in spoilers. That way you still get the catch up of the stories and stuff, and anyone who wants to delve into the videos can get stuck in.

Could try that just now. Think everyone on the app will still see it though.

Pre-Lesnar ending the streak I always fancied a final match for the Taker where he was in a real war with someone and then at the end you would start to get all of the people beaten in the streak (think they were all alive at the time) coming down 1 by 1 to do their finishing move on him to allow the opponent to finally beat him. Still think that would have been glorious.

Pre-Lesnar ending the streak I always fancied a final match for the Taker where he was in a real war with someone and then at the end you would start to get all of the people beaten in the streak (think they were all alive at the time) coming down 1 by 1 to do their finishing move on him to allow the opponent to finally beat him. Still think that would have been glorious.

Would triple h need to deliver multiple pedigrees?

Archived