Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

Video announcement from WWE, "Former World Champion Added to Battle Royal".  Ooh, who's this?  Someone big? A return?  Some old legend coming in to get jobbed out?

It's Mark Henry.  Mark.  Henry.

f**k sake WWE.

Still, got to see Cathy Kelly, who is just lovely.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Tian Bing now confirmed for the battle royal.

Laughable. The guy hasn't even been on TV in NXT. Obviously a naked attempt to get Chinese viewers. 

20 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Shelton Benjamin potentially in the battle royal?

Maybe, there are so many filler diddies in the battle royal that if they needed to bring in returns or debuts they could easily just take out some. Hope they save him for the next SDLive though. Would be wasted in a battle royal that we all know Strowman is winning. 

Maybe, there are so many filler diddies in the battle royal that if they needed to bring in returns or debuts they could easily just take out some. Hope they save him for the next SDLive though. Would be wasted in a battle royal that we all know Strowman is winning. 

I'd agree with the last part if it weren't so obvious to everyone. I have a feeling WWE are going to pull a surprise winner out for the Battle Royal. Whilst it would be a slight push for Strowman, at this stage it would be an un-needed one

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Wouldn't think so, with the network WWE can run as long as they want.

Lesnar - Goldberg is defo going under 8 minutes. One more match could maybe end up a squash though.

I see your point, but still think concessions will be made. The length of last years was a total drag. I definitely don't want to watch anything longer than that.

26 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I'd throw the battle royal on there. Battle royals are shite.

The sad thing is the battle royal is already one of the Kickoff matches. That and the Cruiserweight title match. Cruiserweight match is one of the matches I'm most looking forward to as well, gutted for them.

Oh right. :lol: Ah well. Best place for it. I'd have liked to have seen the CW match on the main show but the pre-show is probably the best place for it. I can't imagine anything other than the Smackdown women being on there from the main card. It's the three matches I'd have picked. Two of which would be absolutely pish.

From pictures it looks like they're really taking this "Ultimate Thrill Ride" thing serious. Stage set up with a RollerCoaster and a Universal Studios like globe with "WrestleMania" on it

7 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Apparently Reigns vs Taker is now the main event. It's got disaster written all over it.

Unless it's going to be Taker's last match then don't see the logic in that.

Unless it's going to be Taker's last match then don't see the logic in that.

I did read a few reports he was on his way out, and the doctors were suggesting he retired.

I wonder if he's accepted it, and is giving Reigns the final rub.

That'd be surprising if that happened.  Maybe they're going with a very short Goldberg/Lesnar match and know that that won't fly as an ending.

Vince apparently always has the motto of sending fans home happy from Wrestlemania - either he  doesn't think they'd be happy with a presumably short main event, or he thinks they'll be more happy with whatever he has planned for Reigns/Taker.  Given Vince's raging stauner for the Big Dog, that doesn't bode well.

Archived