Heart of Midlothian (Edinburgh) vs Ross County (Dingwall)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Karl Fletcher said:

But Paulo, you said Hearts would finish above Aberdeen this season, what happened?

PowttJS.gif

Doesn't make Aberdeen any less of a tinpot club. :lol:

When you move to your utterly soulless complex in the middle of f**k knows where and the arse falls out of it it's going to be glorious.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

When you move to your utterly soulless complex in the middle of f**k knows where and the arse falls out of it it's going to be glorious.

Unllke Hearts who play in a utter shitehole in the middle of of Edinburgh's biggest shiteholes? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Bookmarked :lol:

Your petulance over Hearts at the moment is genuinely hilarious 

Keep it up 

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Unllke Hearts who play in a utter shitehole in the middle of of Edinburgh's biggest shiteholes? :lol: 

Oh Bambino, you know everone loves Tynecastle.  Don't let it eat you away, accept it. :) 

The irritating thing about this hearts side is that they're clearly capable of playing really good football on their day but seem to fall flat on their faces far too often. If they were simply a shite football teams then a stoic  acceptance of the way things are would be relatively straightforward but the nagging feeling that this team should be working better is particularly irritating.

I think Hearts will win 4-0 out of spite just to piss me off even more.

13 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Jesus Christ lads two bad results in a row is not enough to throw your toys out the pram. Get a fucking grip eh? 

Tbf it's 3 wins in 10 with awful performances in some of those, with 4 of those games being against Championship teams.  1 of those wins was after 120 minutes against Raith.

I'm not advocating spitting the dummy, I wish Hearts fans were a bit more level headed but I can understand why people are totally pissed off.  The last two games haven't just been defeats, they've been abominable displays.

Pros:

• A chance to see County play 10 minutes walk from my flat.
  • Pints after work.
  • My first student discount in 9 years after having signed up for an evening uni course.
  • Hearts are shite.

Cons:

• It'll be fucking cold.
  • County are even worse than Hearts.

On 26/02/2017 at 22:55, kingjoey said:

When your team is doing well, "we'll support you evermore", when they hit a rocky patch, "get tae f**k ye shower of sh*te, I'm no coming back!". Utterly pathetic.

I'd suggest Hearts supporters are not alone in this.

Wonder why Aberdeen's home gate was an average of 9884 in season 03/04 though?

40 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

I'd suggest Hearts supporters are not alone in this.

Wonder why Aberdeen's home gate was an average of 9884 in season 03/04 though?

But I wasn't talking about Hearts supporters, I was solely referring to Elixir A few results go against his team and he goes from the greatest supporter on the planet, to never going back while Cathro is in charge.

But I wasn't talking about Hearts supporters, I was solely referring to Elixir A few results go against his team and he goes from the greatest supporter on the planet, to never going back while Cathro is in charge.

In that case you're upgraded from "might have a point there" to "bang on the money"

Archived