Clyde v Forfar

Forfar is defined by being a speed camera trap at a junction on the A90
You've even got "Ro-land" from your rivals Arbroath defending you. 
Do us all a favour, all Angus teams merge and bring something that even resembles an away support when you visit places with inside toilets
Cheers :1eye

Deal.

But who will you merge with so that you can return the favour to us and bring an away support to a game too?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's any consolation to the Forfar fans, at the end of the game my wee laddie and his pal who were ballboys were playing on the pitch. Adam was obviously telt to leave the changing room at the end and was slumped on the away bench. The boy looked absolutely devastated. He was good at giving back the abuse on Boxing Day and his celebration at the winner then I thought was class, the boy obviously has a bit of passion about him and is a proper football lad. It was me who gave him the abuse which in turn made him give me the GIRFUY after the equaliser, like I said earlier it was fuckin hilarious at the time when he was sent off for it but at the same time I think a yellow was harsh. If players can take abuse then surely they can give it back? All part of fitbaw banter in my opinion. Hope the lad picks himself up from this.

Well said

11 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

I'm surprised Adam hasn't had more trouble this season given some of his reactions. As for Bollan, when will he twig that he needs to play TOB and Travis as centre half pairing? Anything else is asking for trouble.

Compare Big Rab's attitude of away fans stick, to Adam's attitude.  Douglas had them a seething mess whilst he was the epitome of cool, Adam is the reverse, he really ought to grow up.  Suspensions are really starting to hit us hard in the points stake and this one was completely avoidable.

As for the TOB/Travis partenership, I couldn't believe it when I saw the line up today, did Bollan learn nothing from the Berwick fiasco?

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Are all Forfar fans accounted for? Worried some might not have made it back alive.

Piss take aside, why is it that away days to Clyde, and Clyde only,  has comments about the poor behaviour of the home support?

Compare Big Rab's attitude of away fans stick, to Adam's attitude.  Douglas had them a seething mess whilst he was the epitome of cool, Adam is the reverse, he really ought to grow up.  Suspensions are really starting to hit us hard in the points stake and this one was completely avoidable.

As for the TOB/Travis partenership, I couldn't believe it when I saw the line up today, did Bollan learn nothing from the Berwick fiasco?

Bollan now won't play without a "ball winner" or hard man if you like in the middle beside Milne . Malone back next week so hopefully back to travis and tam at the back. Malcom was all over the place today imo

8 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Bollan now won't play with a "ball winner" or hard man if you like in the middle beside Milne . Malone back next week so hopefully back to travis and tam at the back. Malcom was all over the place today imo

Didn't go down today (my bad, as I decided that the chance of shit from the home fans was too high and I really just didn't need the hassle.  How daft do I feel now?)

I'm not surprised to hear that about Malcs, he's is pretty much finished unfortunately, but I guess he can do a patch up job when required in the few games left where we might need him at centre back.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Envy about our massive global fanbase and glorious, trophy-laden, history, obvs.

emoji12.png

My comment was "piss take aside", I was actually looking for a serious answer.

I didn't go down today because of past experience and previous comments from other team's supporters this season.  Because I didn't go down, neither did another car-sharing Forfar fan or my son or his mate. I suspect we were not the only ones this season to do so, so your team is losing badly needed income because of poor stewarding, poor fan behaviour and/or poor choices of where to put the away support. 

Archived