Dundee Hibernian vs Hibernian

1st place is foregone now (has been for a while to be fair) 2nd place is ours now. Utd are fucking wash!! Pity we had a stumbling 2nd quarter. Maybe have gave the EH bhoys a bit excitement. Quite confident about winning the playoffs now. Morton, meh, Utd , peh.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the Cummings incident. I love that. Crazy but him being a wee arrogant smug p***k makes him the player he is imo. Dafty but kind of dafty that'll also take on a ridiculous effort and score it.

Good c**t and good player. Some finish. Must fucking love it at Hibs too being an Edinburgh boy.

Congrats Hibs on winning the league. Big push for us to get second now. Game in hand is a MUST win. Need to give ourselves the best possible chance in the play off.

You don't have a game in hand over The Famous though; we have one over you.

So you're already fourth, really.

1489183451250.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

Great to see Ambrose and Shinnie play so well.  I've been defending Shinnie all season he's due me a few performances.

I defended Shinnie at the start of the season saying it took Scott Allan a few months to get going but eventually did. That hearts replay may be the turning point for Shinnie as he's been excellent since.

Another shitshow at Tannadice, compounded by McKinnon's decision to throw Toshney back into the team for no apparent reason. His substitutions in the second half were baffling and we did nothing to test Hibs at all. This is a piss poor United team and we are now not even that difficult to beat (we were for a spell before Christmas).

As for the 'protest'? The tiny band of bottom tier Eddie Thompson fans were soundly drowned out by the majority. They seem a tad angry about it on Twitter too. Apparently those that chanted against the protest weren't allowed to as they aren't proper fans. The irony of organising a protest to air your views and then get angry when others (and the majority) do the same.

Archived