Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jmothecat said:

I found watching the police a bit amusing today. They all went round the ground any time there was a goal, and stood and stared at supporters. Wasn't really sure what they were expecting to happen.

A little bit of this...

JS90679863.jpg.1657da902d24bd21faa459579e2f2b16.jpg

A little bit of that...

hampden-park-glasgow-scotland_3470818.jpg.0fd2d17cbb81ff68996efad09a25a800.jpg

Definitely some of this...

34785E0500000578-3610891-image-a-100_1464271406254.jpg.704cae1ed62d201592f82d3abdef1190.jpg

Maybe a bit of this for good measure too...

_89761872_d2399d09-a05f-462c-ba20-d25893095e9e.jpg.882415262a50f2783f47d4f0774d9e8b.jpg

Just now, Dave1875 said:

Was it wearing a Scotrail uniform?

No it was just dumped to the side of the road, there was a plastic bag over it in an attempt to cover it up. 

An Aberdeen supporter has probably taken it home and married it by now. 

Just want to say well done to Aberdeen today.  What a support they had, and the better side won. I can see how they are the second best side in Scotland now.  Credit to the north east. Good luck in the final lads.  No complaints at all. 

3 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Just want to say well done to Aberdeen today.  What a support they had, and the better side won. I can see how they are the second best side in Scotland now.  Credit to the north east. Good luck in the final lads.  No complaints at all. 

Great post Bambino7.

Today both teams were a credit to Scottish football. Semi final. 5 goals shared.Hibs goalie nearly scoring in last minute. 2 teams out with old firm nearly filling Hampden. Great advert for our game.

Well done to both teams and both sets of fans.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Great post Bambino7.

Today both teams were a credit to Scottish football. Semi final. 5 goals shared.Hibs goalie nearly scoring in last minute. 2 teams out with old firm nearly filling Hampden. Great advert for our game.

Well done to both teams and both sets of fans.

It certainly shows that Scottish football isn't as bad as made out. 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

And I have been guilty in the past of slaying it.

Me to to be honest mate, but when you see the standard today and the amount of fans at the national stadium today for a semi final without any of the clubs in Glasgow people have to see it's improving. Again well done Aberdeen, they pulled through against the ropes and I hope they win the Scottish cup. 

1 minute ago, Bambino7 said:

Me to to be honest mate, but when you see the standard today and the amount of fans at the national stadium today for a semi final without any of the clubs in Glasgow people have to see it's improving. Again well done Aberdeen, they pulled through against the ropes and I hope they win the Scottish cup. 

Exactly mate. Fans had to travel early doors today and travel they did. Credit to their clubs.

Hopefully Aberdeen go on and win it now.

Being honest, I thought the Aberdeen fans were shite. Even at 2-0 up, they were very silent with an odd 'Stand Free' or 'Come on you Dons' every so often. Don't try and pretend like they backed their side, because they didn't for large parts of the game.

Archived