Pars vs Honest Men

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should win. Three points would make it very difficult to get relegated, with two of Ayr, Dumbarton, Rovers and St Mirren needing to finish above us.

Let's be honest though, it's a Pars game at EEP so it'll finish 1-1. AJ won't use subs or will put them on too late and he'll pretend we're still aiming for the top four.

Let's be honest though, it's a Pars game at EEP so it'll finish 1-1. AJ won't use subs or will put them on too late and he'll pretend we're still aiming for the top four.

It's odds on for a draw or a loss. I have a season ticket and I've seen us win once this season, and that was a freak result against Morton. I've missed every single victory apart from that game, therefore I'm not holding out much hope for a win as I'll be in attendance on Saturday. We'll miss a penalty as well.

10 minutes ago, Islay said:

It's odds on for a draw or a loss. I have a season ticket and I've seen us win once this season, and that was a freak result against Morton. I've missed every single victory apart from that game, therefore I'm not holding out much hope for a win as I'll be in attendance on Saturday. We'll miss a penalty as well.

I think the club should take out a restraining order.

Spoiler

Failing that the smoke bombs will be planted in your house and a "Lee Wallace" will be making an anonymous call to Police Scotland - What's your name sir? Don't tell them Wallace.

I think the club should take out a restraining order.
SpoilerFailing that the smoke bombs will be planted in your house and a "Lee Wallace" will be making an anonymous call to Police Scotland - What's your name sir? Don't tell them Wallace.

The missus will be in attendance as well. She has seen us play Ayr at home twice. The first game was the 2-0 defeat last season, and the other was the 1-1 draw at EEP this season when we missed two penalties. I apologise in advance.

Just now, Islay said:

The missus will be in attendance as well. She has seen us play Ayr at home twice. The first game was the 2-0 defeat last season, and the other was the 1-1 draw at EEP this season when we missed two penalties. I apologise in advance.

When "Lee" makes his call, he'll be sure to implicate her as well. Have you always been a jinx?

When "Lee" makes his call, he'll be sure to implicate her as well. Have you always been a jinx?

Only this season, I started going to games back in the 1995/1996 season when we won the league. I almost saw us win against St Mirren in the 4-3 game. I had to watch it on Alba because the missus was having her 30th in Livingston. We had booked a minibus to take us through which arrived just as St Mirren scored the equaliser. On our way through I found out a few minutes after we left that we had scored the winner.

She asked if we were actually going to win this weekend. I've told her not to get her hopes up.

Can't see anything other than a comfortable Pars win. We don't really seem to have a clue, the injuries are no excuse. Our midfield is absolutely horrendous, and that's the area of the pitch I think Dunfermline were better than us in last year and again this year. They also have the upper hand in the final third but the midfield is they key battle, imo and we just don't win enough of those.

4-0 Pars. But with a glimmer of hope I'm proved wrong, and would be delighted to be.

After our display against hibs and and Dumbarton I am frustrated at the last 2 results. I have not seen ayr play since the 0-0 at start of season but if we play like we did against hibs and Dumbarton we should win this by a couple.

3-1

Archived