Pars vs Honest Men

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from the actual football, I hope El Alagui isn't booed by our support. Recently, we seem to have an element that just boo every ex-player. He gave his all for us, and it didn't work out. That was through no fault of his own. He then left, to try and get game time elsewhere. He scored a couple of crucial goals in his time here.

I do hope he has a poor game, and am confident of Morris/Ashcroft coping with him. Be interesting to see how this game pans out, as Ayr will have to be looking to attack us, surely? This is something that they haven't set out to do against us, since winning 2-0 at East End last season.

Aside from the actual football, I hope El Alagui isn't booed by our support. Recently, we seem to have an element that just boo every ex-player. He gave his all for us, and it didn't work out. That was through no fault of his own. He then left, to try and get game time elsewhere. He scored a couple of crucial goals in his time here.

I do hope he has a poor game, and am confident of Morris/Ashcroft coping with him. Be interesting to see how this game pans out, as Ayr will have to be looking to attack us, surely? This is something that they haven't set out to do against us, since winning 2-0 at East End last season.

I thought he didn't get played often enough. We should applaud him as he leaves after warm up and warmly receive him.

....until he scores and kisses his pound, then let the rage resume.

Ayr support has gone into survival mode. The heart strings are tidied away for the season, being pulled no more by the fantasist hope of staying up in this league. Only those with nerves of steel will venture out from the warm safety of defeatism.

Ayr support has gone into survival mode. The heart strings are tidied away for the season, being pulled no more by the fantasist hope of staying up in this league. Only those with nerves of steel will venture out from the warm safety of defeatism.

Sadly so true.

Harkins on the bench. Surprised Crawford and Docherty are playing, saying they were 50/50 usually means a three week lay off. Don't have much confidence in Gilmour and Rose playing, Gilmour in particular has been especially rank the last few weeks. Wish they would put the formation up instead of just listing the team. With Dumbarton and Raith playing Hibs and Dundee Utd, 3 points would be a god send.

There's a depressing lack of any width in that team. We've got to stop shoehorning 4 central midfielders into the side.

John Potter disagrees.

Archived