Pars vs Honest Men

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, honestly united said:

Dunfermline really should be doing all they can to ensure Raith get relegated, so hopefully will play their u-13's to ensure we pick up a point in a 0-0 draw

Brian Gilmour will still get nudged off the ball.

2 hours ago, honestly united said:

Dunfermline really should be doing all they can to ensure Raith get relegated, so hopefully will play their u-13's to ensure we pick up a point in a 0-0 draw

Sadly not - with Hibs leaving for the Premiership, we need to keep Raith up so we get some away fans through the gates next season. Sadly if we played our under 13's against that shower we'd still win and our ladies team have won their first two games this season. It's getting to the point we might start playing Reilly, but the SPFL would probably fine us for taking the piss. 

This has 1-1 written all over it it anyway. 

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Here's hoping we aren't setting ourselves up for a mighty fall with all this bravado on here. One or two errors and we can easily find ourselves losing points in this one. :shutup

Half the Pars fans have predicted a shite game and a narrow win at best. I know that counts as bravado for us but still...

The pitch is to our advantage as it blurs the lines between Nat inflicting horror challenges and just being a bit clumsy. We also carry an aerial threat against Ayr so would be happy to see us kick, slap and dive away in open play then look to score from corners etc. The last time I predicted we'd win 10-0 we lost 0-2 so this time I predict and 0-2 away win. I will be bold and say Reilly won't score. 

Archived