• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the most predictable Hibs team I've seen for years. We've been shite at home all season and only turned up for the big games. Still, at least the HiberniSons relationship finished this season with a dramatic 2-2 draw. 

Honestly the most predictable Hibs team I've seen for years. We've been shite at home all season and only turned up for the big games. Still, at least the HiberniSons relationship finished this season with a dramatic 2-2 draw. 

Always next season to give it another bash at them [emoji106]????

Would have grabbed a 2-2 result at 3pm today. Unfortunately the Ayr, Raith and St. Mirren victories have dragged us further into the mix. A tense run-in awaits but those earlier run of 2-2 draws could come back to haunt us[emoji54]

3 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

Always next season to give it another bash at them

Will take a massive crash from United for Dumbarton to sneak into the playoffs, then again given United's current form...

To be ahead twice against Hibs at Easter Road and only take a point is frustrating. Given the results going for the other teams at the bottom of the table, today is certainly a sore one. Today was always going to be a big ask but having been ahead twice I think we can feel aggrieved that we couldn't do enough to get the 3 points.

The 2 away games against Ayr and St Mirren were always going to be crucial to us but I fear that today's results make them do or die games. Anything we pick up against Morton at home is a bonus. I also feel we'll need to pick up something from the Queen of the South away game. 

Playing Dundee United and Falkirk as or final 2 games is also a blow. Both teams may be fighting for 2nd place and a chance to avoid that extra play-off round so neither will be taking it easier with the play-offs in mind (unless Falkirk secure 2nd before the last round of games, but I've a feeling that it'll go right to the last day).

We're good enough to win the fight for our Championship status, but we can't afford to slip up in 3 must win away games.

2 minutes ago, mike rankine said:

Would have grabbed a 2-2 result at 3pm today. Unfortunately the Ayr, Raith and St. Mirren victories have dragged us further into the mix. A tense run-in awaits but those earlier run of 2-2 draws could come back to haunt usemoji54.png

That 2-2 at home v Ayr May well cause us nightmares all summer. I hope it doesn't but it was utterly gut-wrenching. 

Archived