From highlights above pen was correct. Can't see any blame on Barr or a foul by Graham .

any hibs fans remember the last game at the rock and hibs running down clock and time wasting. It's what happens 

ref overall good game but sorry John McGinn . You can't man handle someone off the park and lucky ref chose to ignore it. 

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sat at Edinburgh Waverly, having just left the Swiss Sons (who were on the rampage btw), wondering when this Helensburgh train is leaving (I think this ticky is having me on - c**t). What a joy today has been. Even if we hadn't scored two the Swiss would've kept me happy, for us to f**k off with a point is tremendous. We can look at the teams around about us winning and worry or we can get our dicks out and support the Sons. I go for the latter. I feel so sorry for Alan Martin, he was an absolute hero today and didn't deserve the shocker at the equaliser. Thommo again finished brilliantly, the big man might just well keep us up. 

Hibs, I had thee best day I could've wished for. Nae bawbags offering fights, nae patronising, nae condescending bawbaggery, just c***s that enjoy fitba being honest about the fitba they've watched. Aw the best ya beautiful c***s.

Long live the Swiss Sons.

11 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'm sat at Edinburgh Waverly, having just left the Swiss Sons (who were on the rampage btw), wondering when this Helensburgh train is leaving (I think this ticky is having me on - c**t). What a joy today has been. Even if we hadn't scored two the Swiss would've kept me happy, for us to f**k off with a point is tremendous. We can look at the teams around about us winning and worry or we can get our dicks out and support the Sons. I go for the latter. I feel so sorry for Alan Martin, he was an absolute hero today and didn't deserve the shocker at the equaliser. Thommo again finished brilliantly, the big man might just well keep us up. 

Hibs, I had thee best day I could've wished for. Nae bawbags offering fights, nae patronising, nae condescending bawbaggery, just c***s that enjoy fitba being honest about the fitba they've watched. Aw the best ya beautiful c***s.

Nobody here cares about Dumbarton so that'll probably be reason why you're feeling so carefree. 

4 hours ago, Vanquinho. said:

What a catastrophe of a match. Shite.

Very pleasing that that time-wasting p***k goalie gifted us one though.

He uses the exact same routine for every goal kick - no matter what the score or how long the game has gone on.

What's he supposed to do? Rush his kick and gift you the ball? Grow up.

I didn't notice the Hibs fans making noise about "time-wasting" during the first half.

4 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

McGinn was sublime to ridiculous today. Some good stuff but so many shite passes and sloppy touches as well. I wasn't even paying attention when the ball broke to the Dumbarton player for the second - unless that was Ambrose's fault, him being our MOTM is fair. One f**k up in the first few minutes but generally doing everything else well constitutes a better perfomance than anyone else for us.

What's going on with Gray? He's had some pish performances recently. He's basically had no competition for a place for three years and I wonder if tiredness is kicking in. There were certainly a few times he got beaten today with ease and for all his limitations going forward, that is something that we haven't seen from him at all up until now.

This is why it's even more annoying that we're missing every chance to stamp some authority on this league. Would ideally like to see Ambrose go to right back and give Gray a few weeks rest.

McGinn has been the same since Dunfermline, perhaps even before that. He has shown his usual persistence, hassling the opposition, dispossessing and riding challenges but has been clumsy in possession and careless with his passes. I didn't think he was the 'S.J.M.' that others thought he was against Hearts or Ayr United either. That said, McGinn has still contributed whilst others hide; he is currently irreplaceable, especially when you consider the form of Fyvie and Lindt legs of McGeouch.

Gray tends to cover a lot of ground in each game and I think it has took its toll on him. I hope that is the only issue, with the solution being a rest for one or two games. I have blamed McGregor recently (and Lennon constantly) for Gray coming central more than he should have to, but perhaps Gray is trying to protect himself from getting cut open out wide. The one time he stayed wide, he got caught out and Dumbarton strolled into the space for their second.

I agree with Ambrose going to right-back to give Gray a break. Ambrose was a bit soft before their second goal, but I expect Nadé to win challenges like that (and anything else against Hibs). It was a great knock down for a well placed strike. Gray should have been in front of his man when McGregor moved to cover for Ambrose; Ambrose's challenge left us needing to cover a lot of space, but Gray should have seen this and anticipated the ball going into that area.

We've now conceded two goals in three of our last four games - before that, we hadn't conceded two goals in the league since September.

Despite our stout defence crumbling this year, our play going forward is still our biggest cause for concern. Without Cummings, we have no edge at all. We look lost for ideas the moment we cross into the opposition half shortly followed by our players disappearing from the game. Lennon's currently gambling on his tortoise tactics crawling over the line, rather than risk shaking things up a bit. 'Slow & steady' is only winning this title race because the other contenders are sabotaging each other - we're just fortunate to have lost so many of our points to bottom-six clubs.

Ditto, except just left their flat. I'm trying my absolute best to not make eye contact wi anyone.... Cracking day out but.

I'm getting being 7 points clear at the top of the table round me quite comfortably.

lol well done sons for drawing with this lot.im looking forward to going to Easter road even more now.[emoji23]

4 points out of a possible 18 against the bottom 6 teams :huh: This squad have shown against Ayr in the cup they're more than capable of winning these type of games when they're up for it. 

As mentioned re McGinn, he is incredibly inconsistent during a game, I think a lot of it yesterday was down to a lack of movement around him meaning he either held on to it too long or had to try impossible passes. Keatings was a main culprit for this yesterday, barely showed for the ball, didn't run in behind, didn't do anything to be honest other than put in a few nice crosses and corners. Every time he has a chance to prove his worth he fucking blows it, he's effectively a walking set piece. 

I feel sorry for Bartley because this game isn't made for him, he's a 3rd centre half really, we needed another strong passer in there yesterday. McGeough made a difference when he came on but my sphincter was twitching every time he went in for a tackle in case he broke down. Really need Fyvie to get back to his best quickly I think he can really make the difference for us for the rest of the season, he can move the ball and control the tempo that we need in this type of game. 

Gray has been poor for months, he shouldn't need a rest but he certainly needs dropped. That won't be next week though as we can't have Hanlon's first game back against Falkirk or Morton, he needs to fucking shape up quickly. Marciano is another one that has mistakes creeping into his game, he should never have been beaten for that second goal in my opinion. He had no other saves to make from open play other than the 2nd goal so it was possibly a lack of concentration. 

I had a few pints on ER before and after the game and all joking aside the Dumbarton fans to a man came across as a really good bunch. 

I'm getting being 7 points clear at the top of the table round me quite comfortably.

lol well done sons for drawing with this lot.im looking forward to going to Easter road even more now.[emoji23]

4 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

lol well done sons for drawing with this lot.im looking forward to going to Easter road even more now.emoji23.png

2 minutes ago, tonup9 said:

lol well done sons for drawing with this lot.im looking forward to going to Easter road even more now.emoji23.png

1 minute ago, tonup9 said:

IMG_0984.JPG

Archived