• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised a foul wasn't blown for tbh. Usually keeper gets the benefit of the doubt in those scenarios.

One of those one's innit, some you get, some you don't.

We can't complain too much... a score draw away at one of the best teams in the country. Very pleased with that and it's an absolute pleasure to play at venues like Easter Road when we were shit festing results at Links Park not too long ago.

James Keatings though eh? Get that boy released. 
Edit: I'd genuinely have Nade over him the now. Not even joking. 

Fucking woeful. Big clear out needed in the summer.

Only players I'd have signed up that are out of contract are McGregor & Bartley. The rest can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Scott Martin must be wondering why the f**k he signed an extended deal, Crane as well.

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Fucking woeful. Big clear out needed in the summer.

Only players I'd have signed up that are out of contract are McGregor & Bartley. The rest can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Scott Martin must be wondering why the f**k he signed an extended deal, Crane as well.

Fucking woeful indeed. No idea what's happened to David Gray either, think the impact of that ball on his head on 21/05/16 has made him forget all he knows about playing football. Been useless this season. 

We are fucked without Cummings. He plays today and we win. 

Lovely example of the HiberniSons relationship that. We gift you two goals, you gift us a penalty and a missed penalty.

Alan Martin was insane today. Everyone knows I'm a total fanboy of his, but that was a sublime performance. Thought he was fouled for the equaliser as well - which looked to ruin his day.

McCrorie was fantastic alongside Carswell. Typical that he'll be missing next week after such a strong showing.

Ayr, Raith and St Mirren winning his slightly ruined my happiness with the result.

All the best back in your rightful place Hibees. Wonderful club in a Wonderful city.

Fucking woeful indeed. No idea what's happened to David Gray either, think the impact of that ball on his head on 21/05/16 has made him forget all he knows about playing football. Been useless this season. 
We are fucked without Cummings. He plays today and we win. 

Wouldn't even be arsed about him staying either tbh, some folks judgement appears to be clouded by the cup win and can't acknowledge certain individuals are and have been shite for a long time now.

20 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We've won four league games in 2017. Ooft. 

Since the last time you played Dumbarton you have played all 5 bottom clubs and failed to beat any of them - that's shocking form. 

If I owned Hibs - which I don't, but if I did - I'd be saying thanks Neil, but don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

What a catastrophe of a match. Shite.
Very pleasing that that time-wasting p***k goalie gifted us one though.

Tbf he also, pretty much single handedly, denied you winning - so I guess he had the last laugh.

53 minutes ago, Zing. said:

James Keatings though eh? Get that boy released. 

Edit: I'd genuinely have Nade over him the now. Not even joking. 

f**k that I'd rather start Brian Graham every week 

Archived