• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Since the last time you played Dumbarton you have played all 5 bottom clubs and failed to beat any of them - that's shocking form. 

If I owned Hibs - which I don't, but if I did - I'd be saying thanks Neil, but don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Aye Lennon is pretty clueless. This team though, they are horrendous against these sides. Turn up expecting to win. Give us a big game on the telly or a derby and we're fine. So frustrating. 

I took a friend to the game today and unfortunately almost predicted the exact outcome, score excepted of course. It's brutal but with Dundee Utd exploding and Falkirk and Morton drawing so far it looks as though getting through fixtures is enough just now. 

I still think Hibs will finish top 6 of Premiership next season. 

3 hours ago, faedenny said:

Ouch are hibs gonna hibs it?

2 hours ago, deano25ffc said:

Oaft 344888458baa84ea40496ac55f181b3e.jpg

Is that another home defeat for Failkirk against one of their "title rivals" to add to the two Hibs have dished out? Ljsl9nQ.png

Morton it is then. Massive game coming up on the 29th eek.png

27 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We'll f**k this up. Nailed on to happen. 

Or we'll just do what we've done all year and keep dropping points to relegation battlers, win against the teams at the top and trundle along in frustrating as f**k style.

We've lost 1 game in 9 against the teams in playoff positions and either dropped points at home or lost a game to everyone in the bottom 5.

tim.png

20 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Or we'll just do what we've done all year and keep dropping points to relegation battlers, win against the teams at the top and trundle along in frustrating as f**k style.

We've lost 1 game in 9 against the teams in playoff positions and either dropped points at home or lost a game to everyone in the bottom 5.

tim.png

Could well happen. I'm just a seething mess after another dire result at home. Wee Lenny pulling out the "am pure raging" card at full time again doesn't really help. 

Had we been offered 2-2 at 3pm I'd have bitten your hand off, but what was the chance of the three teams below us all recording wins today ?  F*** me !!  Anyway, to be positive, we competed fully, no-one got crocked or is now suspended for next week and we discovered that young McRorie can give us a shift in midfield.

I'll also save face in work on Monday with the resident Hibbie, and I'll get his take on Ambrose as MOM; I thought John McGinn was better and Big Efe's 'moment' when he let Stirling thro in the first five minutes was obviously overlooked ;)

Aldo's own 'moment' was painful but that apart he was as magnificent today as he has been all season.  He looked crestfallen at time-up - put it behind you and get the head up Big Man !

Lastly, it was great that the Swiss Sons enjoyed a decent game, these guys are the business...their 'Float Like An Elephant, Sting A Like Rock' scarves are epic.

McGinn was sublime to ridiculous today. Some good stuff but so many shite passes and sloppy touches as well. I wasn't even paying attention when the ball broke to the Dumbarton player for the second - unless that was Ambrose's fault, him being our MOTM is fair. One f**k up in the first few minutes but generally doing everything else well constitutes a better perfomance than anyone else for us.

What's going on with Gray? He's had some pish performances recently. He's basically had no competition for a place for three years and I wonder if tiredness is kicking in. There were certainly a few times he got beaten today with ease and for all his limitations going forward, that is something that we haven't seen from him at all up until now.

This is why it's even more annoying that we're missing every chance to stamp some authority on this league. Would ideally like to see Ambrose go to right back and give Gray a few weeks rest.

By the way, I make that three penalties Darren Barr has conceded in 2017 so far. (the ghost one at Cappielow, the sickening one against Raith and that today). That's pretty poor for our most experienced defender.

By the way, I make that three penalties Darren Barr has conceded in 2017 so far. (the ghost one at Cappielow, the sickening one against Raith and that today). That's pretty poor for our most experienced defender.

One against Ayr too.....

"About a foot outside the box" :lol:

58cd9fd53095c_Screenshot2017-03-18at20_56_57.thumb.png.782abb1e0255e0b2cbdc91a95570f532.png

If I was Aldo I'd have been claiming for a foul by Graham for the equaliser too. His arm's going into Martin's body (although he's sort of being sent that way by Barr crouching underneath him) . Certainly the type you see given, though it's just a total mix up between the two of them. Needed one of them to just be more assertive and take control over the situation. It was the hesitation that killed it - albeit it's not an easy ball to defend.

58cda0430aef4_Screenshot2017-03-18at20_58_55.thumb.png.109545778d13729ffc1cf6984401d63b.png

Thomson's goal was glorious. Absolutely beautiful. Both our goals came from Martin's accurate long punts forward too, so it's killing me to know he's blaming himself today :(

Archived