• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mon Dieu said:

clDDgrQ.png

Hibs have unveiled our commemorative logo for the upcoming Dumbarton game. Dumbarton provided the foundations for Hibernian to rebuild upon, this is shown by Dumbarton Rock supporting Edinburgh Castle. The logo displays Hibernian's individual identity of Irish heritage, shown by the Irish Harp; the HiberniSons shared identity of talismanic Frenchmen is shown by the French Horn.

There will be a sale of half & half scarves, half & half kits and other branded merchandise featuring the commemorative logo. All profits go towards the 'Sons of Hibernia' charity - a fund for those unfortunate enough to have @ThirdrockfromtheSon as a father.

To finish, I would like to read an excerpt from TRFTS' son's poem, written shortly before he died from lack of exposure to HiberniSons games:

Some dads are born made to wave the flag
Ooh - they're green, white and gold
But "while the chief puts sunshine on Leith"
Ooh - mine pretends that I'm too old, Lord
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't a HiberniSon's son
It ain't me, it ain't me; I'm no fortunate Son, no.

Brings a tear to the eye. That badge is just beautiful.

31 minutes ago, Mon Dieu said:

clDDgrQ.png

Hibs have unveiled our commemorative logo for the upcoming Dumbarton game. Dumbarton provided the foundations for Hibernian to rebuild upon, this is shown by Dumbarton Rock supporting Edinburgh Castle. The logo displays Hibernian's individual identity of Irish heritage, shown by the Irish Harp; the HiberniSons shared identity of talismanic Frenchmen is shown by the French Horn.

There will be a sale of half & half scarves, half & half kits and other branded merchandise featuring the commemorative logo. All profits go towards the 'Sons of Hibernia' charity - a fund for those unfortunate enough to have @ThirdrockfromtheSon as a father.

To finish, I would like to read an excerpt from TRFTS' son's poem, written shortly before he died from lack of exposure to HiberniSons games:

36f128d216f55842c6b4c420ddc5fc08932c65ea

clDDgrQ.png

There will be a sale of half & half scarves, half & half kits and other branded merchandise featuring the commemorative logo. All profits go towards the 'Sons of Hibernia' charity - a fund for those unfortunate enough to have [mention=6452]ThirdrockfromtheSon[/mention] as a father.

Utterly tremendous brother.

Keep fighting the good fight.

9 hours ago, The Diabolical One said:

I can't be the only one that prefers the snappier responses of the likes of Cupid rather than Mon Dieu who seems like a nice guy. 

Will have to take my falsers out now, been given a final warning for using a 6 letter word beginning with R. Can't see me lasting out the month tbh.

Archived