Dundee v Celtic, Dens Park Stadium, Dundee

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its cute how much of a fanboy you are. 

I completely forgot about the Wighton hype aswell btw, so theres four Dundee players who'll be Scotland caps in the future, they're truly blessed to be watching such a golden generation at their club.

Why do people get really upset and pissy when teams hype their own players? It's just natural and your fans are consistently winging around Scotland threads because three 'keepers who are playing at a much higher level are ahead of your 'keeper who is still seeing out his first year of consistent top flight football. Pretty much every team with any sort of youthful player who is emerging or showing a good level of promise are guilty of it.

For what it's worth, the guys Ludo has mentioned all have a shout at becoming internationalists if they realise their potential. That isn't really anything that controversial and it could be said for players of almost every team in the league. There's obviously a bit of a fan boy complex there (which is kind of natural in a sport) but it doesn't necessarily mean people are disregarding the difficult odds in a particular player achieving something like that - the national squad predictions are always a good laugh to read back in a few years.

I just find it odd how you appear to almost take particular offence at Dundee fans acting like normal football fans.

I don't really think Scott Brown poses as much of a risk to other players as Darren O'Dea tbh. 

On the topic of Scott Brown, watching him skin the Dundee team in the dying minutes of the game was fantastic. 

14 hours ago, Romeo said:

Fair enough, that would seem right.

I have a lovely( mostly) full set of teeth btw.

f**k you Romeo.

After being in the Squirrel bar and Saracens head on Friday I know what team have the most inbred smelly b*****ds for supporters.

3 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Has captain O'Dea been on twitter yet to apologise for his frenzied clattering into anything with a green/white top on performance?

Celtic fans in crying after victory over Dundee shock.

5 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

You can tell O'Dea clearly still adores Celtic.
He tries too hard to win over the fans.

Doesnt need to, that time he banjoed a rangers fan on a night out in Glasgow a few years back ensures his place in the good guy book.

Not to mention the winner against the now dead club in 2009 league cup final.

I found his rugby tackle on Sinclair quite amusing to be honest, no serious injury and a deserved yellow card so happy to leave it at that.

Archived