Dundee v Celtic, Dens Park Stadium, Dundee

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Another dive by the £40m+ rated superstar, I'm sure the compliance officer will deal with it eventually.

Don't talk pish. He's only worth 15 Joe Garners and not 20.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alllyyyyyy/status/843462240703561728?s=08

I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, that he just fell over the ball. But the way he throws his hands up seals it. He's a cheating b*****d.

I guess nothing will come of it though since no penalty was awarded. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alllyyyyyy/status/843462240703561728?s=08
I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, that he just fell over the ball. But the way he throws his hands up seals it. He's a cheating b*****d.
I guess nothing will come of it though since no penalty was awarded. 

The term minter was invented for stuff like that.

What a cheating c**t.

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Dundee Boys and the occasional *** not taking it well.

Pleasing.

Have you even been reading the thread you total moron?

Us Dee's have said its a fair result.

We are just discussing how much a good player makes himself look like a dick when he cheats, like Henry did it against your country.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

Scotland?

Oh Im sorry, I thought it was the Republic of Ireland, just on you wishing us a happy St Patricks day and the Irish flags on show today. I am again sorry, to avoid confusion, tell your pals to display a saltire to avoid further mistaken identity! 

Oh Im sorry, I thought it was the Republic of Ireland, just on you wishing us a happy St Patricks day and the Irish flags on show today. I am again sorry, to avoid confusion, tell your pals to display a saltire to avoid further mistaken identity! 

Yeah, that wasn't me mate. You've mate a terrible mistake in a vain attempt at looking edgy.

Unlucky.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Yeah, that wasn't me mate. You've mate a terrible mistake in a vain attempt at looking edgy.

Unlucky.

Of course! I have mate a terrible mistake! Like you would be at a game eh? 

Sorry I thought you Celtic fans on here were all the same person with different aliases! 

Of course! I have mate a terrible mistake! Like you would be at a game eh? 
Sorry I thought you Celtic fans on here were all the same person with different aliases! 

No, we're not.

Unlucky again.

It's a bit like saying all the guys from Dundee sleep with their sisters when in reality it's only about half the guys from Dundee.

Anyway, look forward to meeting up with you and watching you have another disaster on our next match thread.

Sleep tight.

If you can point me to evidence of endorsing peter pawletts dive back at the time of the event I will accept your accusation.

Thank you.

It's a well known fact that Aberdeen players love to fall over.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If you can point me to evidence of endorsing peter pawletts dive back at the time of the event I will accept your accusation.

Thank you.

We're not in a court of law here, you 'fit-like' dimhead. Its a football forum. 

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

No, we're not.

Unlucky again.

It's a bit like saying all the guys from Dundee sleep with their sisters when in reality it's only about half the guys from Dundee.

Anyway, look forward to meeting up with you and watching you have another disaster on our next match thread.

Sleep tight.

I think you are confusing Dundee with Perth? 

Dee's don't have nightmares on here mate, we are box office!

Remember to brush your tooth before heading to your mattress on the floor.

Nighty night.

Archived