Can you guess what it is yet?

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

More to the point “I can’t remember why it’s in my man bag”....EVERY DAY ITEM

More to the point f**k all, it's not a stanley knife, therefore the guess is incorrect. The whole premise of the fucking game. Some folk just aren't taking this seriously enough.

More to the point f**k all, it's not a stanley knife, therefore the guess is incorrect. The whole premise of the fucking game. Some folk just aren't taking this seriously enough.

It may be a retractable Stanley knife...
https://www.stanleytools.com/en-us/products/hand-tools/knives-blades/multi-tool/fatmax-spring-assist-knife/fmht10315

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

It's a draper knife! Stanley is a brand name!

Like "hoover", the brand name has become ubiquitous. A "stanley knife" has come to represent any smallish knife with a retractable, replaceable blade (used in tradework/DIY). 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Like "hoover", the brand name has become ubiquitous. A "stanley knife" has come to represent any smallish knife with a retractable, replaceable blade (used in tradework/DIY). 

You go and take a right good f**k to yourself.

It's a draper knife! Stanley is a brand name!

Apologies, you are correct. It is indeed a draper knife. Most likely a folding trimming knife if I had to say. Stanley like hoover, tipp-ex and sellotape may have become synonymous with the products but are brands. Again, my apologies.

If Rugster is ever mugged down a dark alley and a couple of hoods ask him "have you met my mate Stanley" as they brandish a lethal blade at him I hope he says "well, actually, that's not a Stanley Knife but an own-brand item from B&Q and not......"

He tails off at this point as the blood sprays from his neck.